Billlie has one of the most interesting music I've listened to in a while

• :OO

I listened to The Rumor while reading the lyrics cause I thought it was extremely ironic after Tsuki's fancam (That's her nanananana For real? nanananana)

But I didn't get any of that "exposition, dialogue, monologue"

Actually I thought it was kinda boring/basic as a song :sweat:

well, it will be too long to be explained since I must explain their whole lore..

but the tldr is :

that song is like the title, The Rumor. Their friend named Billlie is missing and they kinda run away / denial about it. Some verses are their neighbor who are gossiping about the disappearance.

• well, it will be too long to be explained since I must explain their whole lore..

but the tldr is :

that song is like the title, The Rumor. Their friend named Billlie is missing and they kinda run away / denial about it. Some verses are their neighbor who are gossiping about the disappearance.

Yeah I watched the first 2 lore videos ("The billage of perception chapter one") and I got that Billlie is missing and stuff, but I thought the whole song was from the 6 girls perspective and they're the one gossiping about it. But I guess some of it is from the 6 girls perspective and others are from neighbors/others perspective. I would have to read the lyrics again later

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!