Kpop GG RAPPER Tier List 2022 -- (116 Rappers!)

• I have no affiliation with the video creator. He does a pretty good job of analyzing K-Pop and K-Hiphop rappers on his channel. I did find his placement fairly accurate for the idol rappers I'm familiar with.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You should take these ranking video just for fun they have any value.

How this dude is supposed to judge KOREAN rappers ? They speak korean we'll never be able to really appreciate their rap at 100% if we're not fluent. Even with a translation we will only partially appreciate them.

• Kemy above CL, blackjacks would come to his throat back then

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I scanned the final ranking and it actually seems a pretty good list; i agree with a lot of the placements. There are many female rappers whose skills aren’t actually as high as fans hyped them to be so it’s gratifying to see someone else agree and rank them where they should be :teeheek:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!