[teens stories] HIGH SCHOOLER + NO MONEY + PREGNANTㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• AVvXsEjOE5Pp29ry1gb9GBRxyMAxII2kIHiFriQQcdQr1nGaRg71KHQ6BvYuhF77_eGyMuJNiMdIWrIkaeqSev0Yh8NtnJoQq0LaqWTzjv2ZflEhzmjU6pnUhCnzM7_3x3hvRJIPDQ32Mf3PERydtgkjDgX-YjwoH6_6KVheKwB9UVf-gUvpTL8ylG4LjaYd=s16000
    "High School Mom DadEvery week Sunday night at 9:20

"I have no money and can't buy furniture"

3rd year high school student mom who is 34 weeks pregnant

Real home"

This is seriously disgusting;;

post response:

[+217][-3]

original post: here

1. [+150, -3]

I'm a guy but I never understand what they are trying to do with programs like these.. do they want us to applaud them for taking responsibilities even if they are high schoolers.. or are they trying to ask us for financial support... or are they telling us that pregnancy can be this beautiful so they want us to get pregnant too... what's the purpose of this show? What are we supposed to get from this? I'm in my 20's and I don't have any opinion about this but I wonder what teens feel about this

2. [+96, -1]

They don't have money so why are they getting pregnant? Besides, they are all minors. This is seriously crazy

3. [+57, -1]

It's a program that has 2 sides. In one way, teenage pregnancy and childbirth are social problems that can no longer be hidden, so it helps bringing this issue to light so we can think about it together. On the other hand, it's also a program that will make people find to no end because this family composition isn't what's accepted in our country. I don't know what's right so I'm also not sure about this

4. [+30, 0]

I just find them f*cking pathetic and the kid is freaking pitiful

5. [+25, 0]

Even while being pregnantㅋㅋ she's eating food on the floor without a table... seriously hopeless....

6. [+23, 0]

Even with money, they shouldn't be getting pregnant... this is seriously crazy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• People need to pick their poison

Either provide good sex ed + contraceptive or accept that people will get pregnant even when the conditions are not favorable

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's like people only want to see the good parts of society.

Unfortunately, young girls and boys who are not ready to have kids do have children. It's better to show what's happening so other teens will ask questions rather than have sex irresponsibly.

I remember the movie about a teenage girl in Korea getting pregnant. I don't think they liked that either.

I have been seeing a lot about teen pregnancy in Korea on YouTube, so either, there is something happening where there is an increase in cases, or people are interested in the content for whatever reason. You can't only look at the good and ignore the bad.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Its a well known fact - and they have a lot of people adopting these babies - even their parents who adopt the babies as their own.

it’s on youtube because news doesn’t cover it anymore?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!