[theqoo] SM PUTTING MOSAIC ON NINGNING'S SHOES SHOWING THEIR CONCERN FOR CHINA

• Nike said last year that they were against forced labor in Uighur and China started boycotting them.

AVvXsEjrFsAHKA03Qz7c_LcaghrbnksVJsyFL-YtoMZ00I1RuQwJpiqRC7ZT0FxI6blpaXkGJmvpLQfrKQAyLmv349CycLiILdiqlZLKvSHxEVPC3wHceGhe6OiLCTycZOMfGyNLSwXytJRwapvTKKJSJ1p0qRXzSxwn5PLdsIW1Mf-xAyXuHCCZ92dBg645=s16000

SM's RE:Masterpiece's video showed Aespa's Dream Come True practice and NingNing was wearing Nike shoes but they kept the mosaic on them

AVvXsEg0pSbdrHlA5WrdFra2yxZOfMVxw1WKnojpRpSEb_vEeWjEbe1O5LlQIsnRZcRe-8erDdpYRpwz55nAl6Oa8LuonOD_xk6RFAdjQhZs32_I9iReCtwmLtkXs1TopQxUyNXO8PJW_v4ueOoszFwehH2A2Pvgl4oetZnqwvtmflZQfgZ22MWVMAN3Ao0Y=s16000

Those are shoes that NingNing owns herself, looks like SM is scared of Chinese people turning their backs

original post: here

1. They did the same thing to the Chinese member of Seventeen in their Going Seventeen. They can just tell them to not wear Nike or better, just don't debut Chinese

2. ㅋㅋㅋ It's not like we're some subordinate country to China, why would we be so concerned about another country's stares?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the reason why China acts above everyone else and is being so loud

3. SM is disgusting acting like we're a subordinate country

4. The fact that SM is being so prudent is giving me f*cking goosebumps

5. The dumbfounding part is that she's promoting in Korea, yet SM is being concerned by Chinese f*ckersㅋㅋ It's not even a societal issue, they're just boycotting a brandㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. This is an issue between the bad relationship between China and US, why is our country in their business?

7. SM just can't let go of China

8. Another company did that but with their male group. I was wondering why they did that I learned it here

9. They only have 4 members in the group, why would they take the risk and put a Chinese member?

10. This is straight up a Chinese companyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSigh..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!