Jungkook, Sana, and the strangeness of fate.

• After all the sin we've had,

I was hoping we'd turn bad;

Old enough now to change your name,

When so many love you, but is it the same?

-- "Cowgirl in the Sand" by Neil Young

Our conception of free will and inevitability gradually diminishes or increases according to the greater or lesser connection with the external world, the greater or lesser remoteness of time, and the greater or lesser dependence on the causes, under which we contemplate a man's life. So if we examine the case of Jungkook whose connection with Sana is known, where the time between their interaction and its examination is scant, and where the causes of their love are most accessible, we get the conception of a maximum of inevitability and a minimum of free will. If we examine a man little dependent on external conditions like Jungkook, whose action was performed very recently, and the causes of whose action are beyond our ken, we get the conception of a minimum of inevitability and a maximum of freedom.

Sana greeted Jungkook with friendly eyes. As though it were the most natural thing in the world they descended into the city together. At first, Sana felt rather embarrassed that she was the initiator, and after the initiation did not know how to talk to him. While Jungkook took over their conversation, a strange fatefulness crept over her. 'He has appeared just at this moment,' she thought to herself, 'and he walks along with me as naturally as if we belonged together.' She glanced sideways at him and saw an expression of mingled shyness and admiration in his face, which embarrassed her and somehow pierced her. Can it be possible, she wondered, that this is fate? Is my coming after him mere chance? He has no idea who I am.

• See 👀🙈🙈that👉☝️☝️ girl 👧👭👩‍👧👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👧‍👦you👇 made fun 😂😂🤣😀😆😄😹😐of for❌❌ crying😭😿😢😢😪😩? Her mom 👵👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👧👭👩‍👧‍👦is dying😔😔☠️☠️💀 of cancer😱😱😨😰. See🙈👀👀 that guy 👮🕵️👷🤾‍♂you ❌❌❌made fun😂😂😹😄😆😀🤣 of because of his 👦👨👬👬🤠🤠🤠scars✂️🔪🔪🗡️? He fought👩‍🚒🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️🎖️🤾‍♂️ for this country🇧🇪🇧🇲🇧🇿🇧🇸🇦🇲🇦🇶🇦🇬🇦🇺🇦🇬🇦🇺🇦🇶🇧🇳🇦🇲. See👀👀👀 that girl👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 you called fat🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖? She is❌❌❌❌ choking down Diet Pills💊💊🏥💊. Don't ❌❌🙅‍♂🙅‍♂🙅🙅👎⛔be a bully🤼‍♂️🥊🥊 and make people🧑‍🤝‍🧑🧑‍🤝‍🧑🧑‍🤝‍🧑👥👥 commit suicide😔☠️☠️💀✂️🔪🔪 like others have😭😭😩😪. I bet👌👌 99% won't❌⛔👎🙅‍♂🙅‍♂ copy and paste😛😝😋😜😖 this☝️☝️ but if you are🥰🥰😉🥰😃🥰 that 1%,👍👍👏👏💖💖 you're a hero.😚🥳🥰😇😌🙃😟😞😣😏🤓😏🤓😝🤓🙂🤣😋🥰🥰🤩🥳😒🙂😜🥳😌😌😃😅😁😅😁😅😃🤣😇😘😎😞😞🤩😞😙😞🤓😔🤓🤪😜🤩😏😙😝🤓😌😙😌😇😔

• Covid-19 Jobs 2021 Start earning today from $600 to $754 easily by working online from home. We don't know when the pandemic will end. the government says to stay home and follow our rule. Everyone lives in terror. but you must make ends meet. It is logical to work at home now. corona is the big threat of the century that affects physically, mentally, and financially/ to overcome these difficulties and make full use of this hostage period and make online earnings. Join the Official Govt. Jobs by clicking this link & Go to the home tab for more detail........http://www.right75.com/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!