BTS stage presence

Approved the thread.
  • V always manages to catch my attention in every performance. After him Jimin and jk Then RM, suga then jhope and jin.

• Show me which live performance that Jungkook lack of stage presence males you put him last?

• Jhope is definitely one of the best performer. He wasn't my bias but he caught my eyes. Camera is not enough to capture his stage presence irl.

• Show me which live performance that Jungkook lack of stage presence males you put him last?

Jungkook live vocals sounds the same as the studio version and he dances with full energy. He's not the worst performer but he doesn't standout. He brings balance to the group performance..

When you see the him irl, his stage presence is different from what you usually see in camera.

• Jungkook live vocals sounds the same as the studio version and he dances with full energy. He's not the worst performer but he doesn't standout. He brings balance to the group performance..

When you see the him irl, his stage presence is different from what you usually see in camera.

Prove you saw them. Cuz I don't buy your assessment. You realize he's the center of the group, but of course you're attendance at one show trumps that. Fucking clown kpop fans.

• Prove you saw them. Cuz I don't buy your assessment. You realize he's the center of the group, but of course you're attendance at one show trumps that. Fucking clown kpop fans.

so which member you think should be put last? Will you fighting that choice too? Or are you a Jungkook only stan that is hurt.

Anyways OP. in my experience I would say all members shone so well especially in their solo performances, where they can express and shine more by themselves. In group performances their dynamic was outstanding, and each member shone in their respective parts.

• so which member you think should be put last? Will you fighting that choice too? Or are you a Jungkook only stan that is hurt.

Anyways OP. in my experience I would say all members shone so well especially in their solo performances, where they can express and shine more by themselves. In group performances their dynamic was outstanding, and each member shone in their respective parts.

Also no way in hell Jungkook deserves that last spot. In fact no one does.

• so which member you think should be put last? Will you fighting that choice too? Or are you a Jungkook only stan that is hurt.

That sounds too much like a political answer.

As in 'I don't want to make a list that shows which member has the best stage presence and which the least' (even when it's obvious that there'll always be differences in stage presence)

• That sounds too much like a political answer.

As in 'I don't want to make a list that shows which member has the best stage presence and which the least' (even when it's obvious that there'll always be differences in stage presence)

If you watch their solo performances, you would know each member picks a song that suits them the best, and performances which makes them stand out the most. There isn’t a single member in BTS I would pick as having least stage presence. People could have their preferences on who they like but objectively speaking, they all do shine well

• the jungkook stans getting mad is so funny because 1) not everything you see on camera is the same as what you see irl and 2) that's op's personal opinion. jk being last doesn't mean he isn't a good performer. i bet my ass that if rm or jin were on his place no one would bat an eye

• Like I said, Jungkook isn't the worst. The boy can sing and dance. His voice is my favorite out of the vocal line since I lean more towards a vocal colour that suits pop and rnb which I love.
    He has so much potential that's why I expected more from him. When he post his song cover and dance lessons on IG, I get excited because he's exploring things that could help him as artist and performer.

• I don’t know which concert you went to but from my

Perspective ; jungkook was right on top of that list, then tae and jhope

• imagine placing the center of the group last in stage presence :teeheek:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!