โ•‘ ๐Ÿ โŸฐ โ•‘ Rayโ€™s Room ๐Ÿง 

• Rayโ€™s Room

This thread will be used to compile and discuss my:

- Predictions

- Song Reviews

- K-POP Opinions

and more!

• I'm gonna rate Stray Kids' entire discography!

Edited once, last by kidsgonestray ().

• I AM NOT - 8.7/10

Edited once, last by kidsgonestray ().

• Track 1: NOT!

Rating: 8.1/10

Reasoning: Stray Kids' intros are always high quality for no reason. I really liked the narration - especially how they managed to incorporate it into the music.

• Track 2: District 9

Rating: 8.5/10

Reasoning: I can't believe they really debuted with this track. First of all, I love how the title track fits the rockish aesthetic of the album. Secondly, the siren synth followed by the raps is just killer. This section alone makes this track an amazing debut. Add that to the rock chorus? Perfection.

• Track 3: Mirror

Rating: 8.9/10

Reasoning: I love Changbin's rapping in this track. Beyond that, the lyrics of this track are honestly incredible. I remember he was talking about how he read a bunch of philosophy books before writing the track and it definitely shows.

• Track 4: Awaken

Rating: 9.1

Reasoning: The introduction series and the rapping just makes this song next level. Hyunjin, HAN and Changbin's verses are amazing. Definitely one of my favourites from their discography. I also like how jarring the chorus sounds. Although it comes across as a bit of a shock, I think it fits the theme of being 'awakened' from a place of ignorance/obliviousness.

• Track 5: Rock

Rating: 7.9

Reasoning: The live performance of this song is absolutely legendary. My only compaint about the song is that it's called 'ROCK' but it's more rap/hip-hop based.

• Track 6: Grow Up

Rating: 8.7/10

Reasoning: This is one of my favourite comfort songs from them. I also really liked how they paralleled Grow Up with Lonely St. in ODDINARY. It feels like a suitable homage.

• Track 7: 3rd Eye

Rating: 9.5

Reasoning.: I feel like I don't need to elaborate. Listening to this song really made me wish that I could understand Korean because the translated lyrics seem really philosophical. Add the lyrics to the overall ambience of the song, the hidden fighting audio and the performance of the track on VHEARTBEAT, it's simply perfection.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!