Bruh, how can I sell this ticket?

• I bought a VIP package/ticket in October for a concert in April, and oh, boy. Had I known what would happen in the next few months after, I never would have.

I have spent over $2000 in medical bills for some health issues I had in October/November (after buying the tickets), and now, I just don't have the money to buy plane tickets and a hotel room to go to this concert. It makes me sick. I spent $152 on this ticket, but if I go to the concert, I'd have to spend an additional $500. Originally, I was just going to put it on my credit card, but my mom's washing machine went out, so I let her use my card to purchase a new washer.

Where can I sell this damn ticket!? I don't want to waste $152, but I also don't want to spend $500 that I honestly don't have. ;(

I have already put the ticket up for sell on StubHub and went to Reddit and Twitter trying to advertise. What else can I do? :facepalm:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Open a new credit card with an introductory 0% APR and then once that promo ends, open another card (with a similar promo to the original card) to transfer the balance. Rinse and repeat, BOOOOM you just broke the system!!! :pepe-excited:

Nah I’m messing with you!! :smirks2:

Hmmmmm, honestly if stubhub,Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook market place still hasn’t come through yet; I would try mercari or eBay. Note that these two platforms can easily scam you if someone with ill intent were to purchase, so make sure to cover your ground with video evidence to avoid such repercussions.

Goodluck!!! :blushing:

"Follow, follow my heartbeat"

• Only some tickets can be sold on TicketMaster. It's left up to the individual vendor, and this one just so happened to disallow sales. ||

I'll check out the places you suggested.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I second the suggestion to try Facebook. Some kpop groups have Facebook groups specifically dedicated to certain areas so you may be able to find someone in the area near the concert looking for tickets.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!