[enter-talk] Hul...This is NMIXX ranking on Melon

• AVvXsEi_pDO_YnPsA5OvHfNOEgi_mKBdPeK9_P0PCqGGdBiL9ifo_FSxQMOphL4XNKhVBmHXulK5BsY-Dtj5aCc7EAZB_eujVcAe3Hyafu2y3QYYCktxJLs4_uPA62_lGDdxUruOb945lFO7RwPi54UvXlhVrqCDw8_QfmLYqsKvKk9_cUg7ZhkLYp4Ur7NS=s16000

They are from a big company so why is that...?

post response:
    [+110][-64]
    original post: here

1. [+180, -22]
    No matter how many times I listen to it, it's still bad

2. [+101, -31]
    Even so, just like you said, they are from a big agency so nothing's gonna happen to them. No matter how bad they fail, they are still from a big companyㅋㅋ big companies' idols will never fall behind the 1.5-tier (T/N: between A-list and B-list idol)

3. [+97, -31]
    It's because it didn't get the music broadcast buff. When they start going on music shows next week, and start filming contents here and there, I think that it will go up

4. [+58, -4]
    But I feel like once they start going on music shows, it will go up.. first of all, they need a YT stage mix video

5. [+50, -18]
    When Aespa debuted, they got freaking hated on. When NMIXX debuted, they got praises so you will fail if you get praised on Pann

6. [+43, -4]
    Isn't it too much to wish for a high rank when they chose such a weird song?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!