Treasure now is the only 4th Gen boygroup to spend the most hours on Genie Realtime chart!!!!!

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bow down to my kings

Absolutely killed it with this comeback

Love how people kept denying them and they responded like this

• Let's go! :pepe-excited:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Congrats treasure and teume!!

Both of treasure and teume are working so hard for this comeback.

Promotion period is not yet finished. I believe we will receive many good news in the near future.

• Stream for world peace

Treasure best boys

• External Content open.spotify.com

Let's gooo

• Congrats treasure and teume!!

Both of treasure and teume are working so hard for this comeback.

Promotion period is not yet finished. I believe we will receive many good news in the near future.

Treasure best boyss

Yess i am so happy they keep promoting and their tmap hasn't started and i am eagerly waiting for it

Do not forget to watch the yg fam getting together on game caterer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!