What do u think about success stans?

• I don’t like success stans they are so dumb

Yh ig aespa has a lot of success stans they annoying but just ignore them

Tbh every fandom says others copy them aespa stans coming for nmixx is annoying when aespa was getting the same treatment just last year but it’s expected lmao

Tho they setting aespa up for some major hate, if a release of their flops in Korean charts antis and rival fandoms will come for them

• I shouldn't even react to this, Aespa isn't even in my Top 5 bias groups - although I do like their style, but I do that of like 15-20 groups, so...

But is this all not a bit hypocritical? Why are Aespa stans being singled out here? As if the buck started with them.

JYP stans were giving Aespa and Aespa fans some major hate for all kinda things even before debut and certainly after debut. So why should it come as any shock that (some) Aespa fans have no qualms in reacting the same and retaliating now that the roles are reversed and a JYP group and JYP stans are on the receiving end?

Should Aespa fans act as saints and just take it, even after (a number of) JYP stans certainly showed no restraints in their bashing and shading them and Aespa before? If anything, JYP stans have been setting themselves up and JYP's new group by how a number of them were constantly bashing Aespa, and the rest merely stood by or even supported the bashers.

But hey, like I already said, not my war, not my field to die on.

As for success stans in general, they're in every fandom, and more so in fandoms of the Big 4 and other popular groups. People like to brag about their biases and their successes, it's not even that much different from how sports club fans brag about their clubs and sports heroes.

The needless bashing and continuous fanwars around it all though are tiresome and annoying, but I guess it's all part of the game and not even exclusive to K-pop.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!