Yuqi allegedly seen going to Jackson Wang's house, leaving next day with a bouquet of roses driven by his personal driver, sparking dating rumors

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

edit:

fans are doing some snooping

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Well looks like it might be hard to deny it

But what will twitter GG stans say now that they can't claim her man is ugly like they so love to whenever one of their fave starts dating ;(;(;(

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “Yuqi seen going to Jackson Wang's house, leaving next day with a bouquet of roses driven by his personal driver, sparking dating rumors” to “Yuqi allegedly seen going to Jackson Wang's house, leaving next day with a bouquet of roses driven by his personal driver, sparking dating rumors”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!