I love many LDH songs, but...

• They really are.. I don't want to sound rude so I will write this as diplomatic as I can: They are not good at marketing for international audience. I get it, Japan is their market and they don't need to venture outside. But when they say they want to make a global girl group with HYBE, I sort of expect them to deliver. When they don't even have english titles and english subs on the iCONZ show, I don't know if they really mean it. If this group is purely for Japan audience, why bother working with HYBE? It's been two weeks since last episode and after that it's quiet. I follow the show because of Ruann(my imagine LOONA member). Hiroomi Tosaka even said he wanted to work with HYBE because he want the group to go global. Even FNC 'Who Is Princess' does a better job marketing themselves on SNS with english subs on youtube.

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited once, last by Uni909 ().

• where is the show available?

if It's only available in Japan they may not see the point of subtitles.

It's on their official yt channel.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!