Park Shin Hye suffers SNS attacks by Chinese netizens on her hanbok picture

• Park Shin Hye suffers SNS attacks by Chinese netizens on her hanbok picture

AVvXsEhOn1QuQIV3AZ6Z_iOHiEpUEwm_dn0x8e1CyE7BMJcGHMqeOM3Dk-x3Uhh_elvzjF8Ce-n-lsn1cEy4Sq7mt_AMdMomeyyDHAwdMVeNmWuEBabooVBdarUjMDmAPr6M5Nt2Sn43WeJ6ir_X7MbSaqdNzTKNvPPf7WYs57HPL-4t_8enNDlNxTKcXZUy=w640-h414

Article: Park Shin Hye suffers attacks in hanbok... Chinese netizens pour out hate comments

Source: Seoul Economy via Naver

1. [+543, -7] I mean, she's choosing to wear her own country's clothes to take pictures in, what more hate needs to be said on that? They're so ignorant, I swear.

2. [+432, -2] I support Park Shin Hye... please don't focus on their words when you're pregnant

3. [+69, -0] My dongsaeng works at a Hanok village as a photographer and got hate comments from Chinese netizens whenever she uploads hanbok pictures. These people are not human, they are forever the enemy.

4. [+41, -0] These Chinese kids are so jealous of our country ^^

5. [+41, -6] Park Shin Hye is a true patriot. When our government is too scared to say a word, she still chose to share a picture of herself in hanbok. Congratulations to her on her marriage and all.

6. [+34, -1] Kick out all Chinese idols from the industry

7. [+20, -1] Why should we be getting hate from Chinese netizens for wearing our country's clothes??? It's not like the history of hanbok is only a few years old? Why are the Chinese only now claiming it as theirs? They have to be crazy! This is not an issue we should be staying quiet on!!

8. [+19, -0] I really want to know what China wants out of this. Why do they refuse to respect the culture of another country and instead claim it as theirs? Why do they want our hanbok and kimchi so badly?

9. [+19, -1] We just need to set a holiday once a month where everyone wears hanboks

10. [+15, -0] I went to her Instagram to check out the comments and the Chinese are being absolutely ridiculous. They're putting curses on her wishing death upon her unborn baby. I don't get how they can do this as a human being ㅠ I left a supportive comment on her Instagram just now

Source: Naver

1. [+674, -1] I support you. The Chinese have no sense of respect or shame.

2. [+311, -1] After spending so many years creating all of the replicas in the world, they must be delusional enough to think that what they can copy is theirs... The CCP must be gotten rid of.

3. [+175, -0] As expected of China ㅋㅋ they don't even feel embarrassed about all of this which makes me feel sad for them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Apparently they're now trying to claim that Vietnam's traditional dress is theirs too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is wrong with them? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+72, -3] China, do you want it for yourself so badly? The elegance of our country? That you're willing to claim it belongs to your own minority ethnicity? What a joke... if our culture had ever belonged to you, you would've stomped it to the ground already.

5. [+18, -0] It seems they've all fallen under some group mental illness

6. [+16, -0] Park Shin Hye looks so beautiful~~~ 😍😍😍

7. [+12, -0] Park Shin Hye looks so~~~~~~~ pretty!!! Please think happy, pretty things, and spend each day as a joyful mother-to-be! Ignore all these ignorant fools with no anger management~!!!

8. [+9, -0] Park Shin Hye looks beautiful in our Korea's traditional dress

• What is their obsession with owning the rights to the hanbok, lmao?

You guys gonna claim the kimono too? Like, I watch a lot of Chinese historical dramas, and have not once seen any of the characters wearing hanboks.

Where is this coming from?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!