Less than 14h away for Taeyeon "INVU" - Which song are you most excited to hear from AOTY?

• Which song are you most excited to hear? 5

1. INVU (3) 60%
    2. Some Nights (1) 20%
    3. Set Myself on Fire (1) 20%
    4. Toddler (1) 20%
    5. Siren (2) 40%
    6. Cold As Hell (3) 60%
    7. Timeless (0) 0%
    8. Heart (2) 40%
    9. No Love Again (0) 0%
    10. You Better Not (0) 0%
    11. Ending Credits (0) 0%

(i've ordered them according to the tracklist)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honestly I can't choose :pepe-sad: i just want to hear them all asap

My Voice and Purpose were such great albums that I worried that I wouldn't like this as much but it's sounding like SOTY and AOTY is coming our way... i mean what was I afraid of? Taeyeon really never never disappoints :pepe-life-support:

• jjjkkm

Selected a post as the best answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!