i made english lyrics for Monster (RV Suelgi and Irene)

• I linked the MV in case you wanna use it to sing along :oops: Hope I did a good job. I know the demo is basically the English ver. but the lyrics are different and it feels kinda incomplete

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

out of service

• omg this is so good?? i actually sung along with the lyrics and it sounds really good? like the lyrics fit so well! good job <3

• These lyrics sound incredible! You should totally work for one of the K-Pop companies and help them with their English lyrics. It would be doing all of us a huge service. Also, how did you translate the lyrics (if you don't mind me asking)? Did you get inspiration from looking up other translations, the feel of the song/music video, you know Korean well, some combination of the above? Have a great day/night!

• omg this is so good?? i actually sung along with the lyrics and it sounds really good? like the lyrics fit so well! good job <3

thank youu i really appreciate it! <3<3

These lyrics sound incredible! You should totally work for one of the K-Pop companies and help them with their English lyrics. It would be doing all of us a huge service. Also, how did you translate the lyrics (if you don't mind me asking)? Did you get inspiration from looking up other translations, the feel of the song/music video, you know Korean well, some combination of the above? Have a great day/night!

"It would be doing all of us a huge service" LOLL this is the best possible compliment i could get for this :cryingr:

I looked up both the romanized hangeul of the lyrics and the english translation, and made a version that matched the amount of syllables in each verse of the original, so that way it could fit well. I am actually learning Korean right now! I think doing stuff like this helps me get familiar with the language :pepecute: Have a great day too

out of service

• wrong thread sorry :lisa4:

Edited once, last by zuzuhhaa ().

• omg this looks so good alreadyyy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

wrong thread :mad::mad::mad:

out of service

• thank youu i really appreciate it! <3<3

"It would be doing all of us a huge service" LOLL this is the best possible compliment i could get for this :cryingr:

I looked up both the romanized hangeul of the lyrics and the english translation, and made a version that matched the amount of syllables in each verse of the original, so that way it could fit well. I am actually learning Korean right now! I think doing stuff like this helps me get familiar with the language :pepecute: Have a great day too

Well, I'm very clearly not wrong here, am I? I'm so glad you loved the compliment, but it's true. That sounds like a very good strategy to do that. I kind of want to make English lyrics for Purple Kiss' Cast Pearls Before Swine since I love, love that song so much, but can find no English covers of it anywhere. The thing that stopped me so far is I don't want to accidentally copy the lyrics those English lyric channels use (I watch those a fair amount), but I might try your idea and see if that helps. That's awesome, good luck learning the language! Learning a language is hard and I know that is one of the harder languages to learn, so I'm impressed and happy for you. That's great! Thank you and you too!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!