For My Fellow Chinese Hunnies Only

• Right before I say all this I just want to clarify I am not xenophobic , I love every skin color, ethnicity, race, person, nationality, but I do not like musty dusty crusty ppl, so please don’t be attacking me in the chat this is my opinion, now let’s move on.

So y’all know how there is many Non-Chinese people that have Chinese character tattoos? Well i hate that. My reason for this is because, I always hate how people make their tattoos say “I smoke weed” or “I eat a*s” things like that Etc. I also hate how most of the time it doesn’t even say what they want it to say, but sometimes that’s funny because they look dumb as heck. My point is that most of the time the people with these tattoos are the ones who be saying Chingchangchong and doing the “fox eye” thing towards asians and that drives me insane. I hate how they’re racist and still get away with this bullshat like that crap ain’t funny and I’m sick and tired of it. Also, it always be the people that always be hating on us like we’re nothing and that makes me feel so bad about myself. Majority of them don’t even appreciate our culture they just get the tattoo bcuz it “looks cool” or “aesthetic”, NO BIETCH MY LANGUAGE AIN’T YOUR “AESTHETIC”. When it comes to traditional clothing like the Hanfu or Qipao idrc if some foreigner wears it only if they respect our culture but I just can’t get over tattoos because it’s something that last forever. It makes me think why don’t people get a tattoo of their own language, even if your of English descent English is still a nice language. Like do y’all not appreciate your own culture so much that you have to get a tattoo of my culture, wth even is this world. I don’t care if you’re Korean, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, Fijian, Maori, German, Russian, Nigerian, Sudanese, Jamaican, Bahamian, Mexican, Brazillian, If you’re not Chinese just please don’t get a Chinese character tattoo, like wtf is so hard about that, it’s literally that simple to not get a Chinese character tattoo.

Anyways I’m sorry If I offended anyone with this paragraph I had no intentions to offend anybody in any way shape or form. May you please have a nice day or night, goodbye.

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• I don't think what you have said is offensive at all. I do think the majority would agree it doesn't makes sense to just put any random character on your body especially if you don't understand what it means and it's double idiotic if you disrespect the culture itself.

But saying that is hypocrital of me, as I myself have very particular Chinese characters tattooed down my spine, however it is something very important to me given I planned it for many years. I guess the only saving grace in my case is that I'm of mixed heritage, Jamaican Filipino-Chinese lol

.. So Its kinda away to acknowledge my heritage but have something completely hidden (in plain sight as well cause most wouldn't know what it means either besides myself and those who can speak the language) as my tattoo are only every for me and not something I showcase.. The beauty of the characters mask whats written, similar to how my physical demeanor masks my personality, as well as incompassing alot of hard difficult things in my life. its also a nickname funnily enough. So it means alot to me personally.

It's this...

But yeah, I totally understand what you mean.

• “Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!