Anonymous woman accuses a former girl group member 'A' of having an affair with her husband & getting pregnant by him

• https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/02/anonymous-woman-accuses-a-former-girl-group-member-a-of-having-an-affair-with-her-husband-getting-pregnant

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• GG trio with a member born in 1988? I can't think of any. I'm not playing the guessing game though, I'm just saying there are barely and trios in K-pop and the ones that exist are well known and don't fit the criteria so this is very specific.

mKl7Ghm.png

• 1988 from a trio. I will not know who this is.

The problem with trying to find the woman is that a) this anonymous post could be fake, and it was already deleted after gaining traction and b) it never said it was an idol girl group. SK has groups who don't fall under said category that aren't that popular internationally but are known in their home country, like The Barberettes, which are a doowoop group (none of the members were born in 1988 so that's why I feel it's okay to name the group).

mKl7Ghm.png

• There were some co-ed trios, but I skipped them.

I've never heard of any of the groups you've mentioned.;(

mKl7Ghm.png

• So people are more concerned about who that person could be and not about the fact that this situation is extremely messed up. :|

This poor woman is getting blackmailed by people who have zero respect for her.

Who on earth gets pregnant from a married men and then demands his wife to pay for the abortion?… and the guy only wants to get a divorce if she pays of his debts and fines???

Tbh right now it sounds like a scheme to me. There might be more to the story, but this is the first thought I had when I read this. I think her husband and that Idol planned to scam this women :eyes:

I might be all wrong and everything might be completely different when more details are revealed, but that’s my opinion for now.

• Yeah, the situation is really weird and suspicious.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!