[TW] In case you missed this, Cho Doosoon was attacked by a hammer (the perp in horrible Nayoung case)

• https://newsbeezer.com/vietnameng/the-criminal-in-the-case-of-baby-nayoung-was-attacked-by-a-stranger-with-a-hammer-the-victims-painting-12-years-ago-was-digging-a-grave-which-made-internet-users-sad-again/

If you don't know who he is or about the case, I sincerely suggest to you to not look it up. It's horrible and harrowing.

I can't believe he's out of jail.

She has permanent damage and impaired quality of life due to him. He has disabled her. She'll likely need therapy for life, but the physical injuries he caused to her took over 8 months of healing.

Don't read this the spoiler if you don't know the details please.

In 2009, during her recovery, she drew a picture of that monster being locked up in jail and wished for him to receive a 60 year sentence (but he's already out and f*k that). He was also being hit over the head with a hammer.

The pedophile criminal in the case of the baby Nayoung was attacked by a stranger with a hammer, the victim's drawing was found 12 years ago

That picture was recently released and a young man in his mid twenties went to the perp's house a little over a month ago (who now lives with his wife who still has nothing but praise for him) and attacked him with a hammer. How kind of that young man to respect the child's wishes.

Unluckily the bastard survived.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• The way I feel for this woman or any women that is in a similar situation, so much rage and impotence bc I can't do nothing for them

Those criminals don't even deserve death, that's way to easy, endless pain for the rest of their sad pathetic life's is all they deserve

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!