All Of Us Are Dead hits #1 worlwide on Netflix

• I am just wondering why they couldn't use Namra to escape when she is half-bie state so she is not going to get bitten by zombie so she could just use herself to help the others.

They including herself didn't know what kind of state Namra is in. They never witness zombies ignoring Nam-ra like how they ignore Gwi-nam.

They didn't acknowledge the power Nam-ra had and how those power can actually easily save them from zombie. However, let be real here if Nam-ra just destroy the zombie like a superhero and easily save them from everything then the show will be bored.

Also, remember that we as a viewer has so much information than them like we know there is hambie that don't attract zombie, but they didn't know anything about it.

I do hope that there is the plot where they realize zombie will ignore Nam-ra and that she used herself to save the group in the last episode.

Also, they definitely missed Eunji vs Gwi-nam in the plot. Eunji become a hambie like Gwi-nam and I thought Eunji as the victim of bullies will do her revenge on Gwi-nam.

• yeah, and also I think Namra is the second female lead character and that she cannot be too op to overshadow the first female lead Onjo.

and I agree with what you said about Eunji. When I first see Eunji being a hambie, I think Eunji and Gwi-nam is going ti have a fight and that she will take on a revenge on Gwi-Nam.

• yeah, and also I think Namra is the second female lead character and that she cannot be too op to overshadow the first female lead Onjo.

and I agree with what you said about Eunji. When I first see Eunji being a hambie, I think Eunji and Gwi-nam is going ti have a fight and that she will take on a revenge on Gwi-Nam

and yet again, second lead get all the love from the viewers just like most of others drama. The actors who act as Nam-ra and Suhyuk gain many ig fans compare to the other. They both are 3m+ now.

Also, no offense I have watched her variety show as a quest. A lot of people said she is cute, but she kind fake to me.

• BTW you can see 4 actors from the netflix show on this older k teen drama show.

I guess there are 5, but I don't know about the 5th.

Can you find the 4? from min 13 to 16

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!