[Pann] Netizens discuss Seventeen Dino, his relation to Yewon, and Umji

• [T/N: the context of this post is from a recent V-live by Seventeen’s Dokyeom. The speech in the video below is as follows:

Dino: I kind of want to go crazy today, but on those days Yewon nuna is always here. Oh she’s not here?

Dokyeom: I’m on V-live

Dino: I see

Dokyeom: Come in [to the live]

Vernon: Hellooo

They talk about eating the chicken

Dokyeom: Now that I’ve eaten everything, I’ll end this]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[Pann] Yewon nuna who’s close to Seventeen

w_entertainer-20220125-015652-001-resizew_entertainer-20220125-015652-000-resize

Umji nuna

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 22.50.36

Original Post

1. [+333][-4] Isn’t this something that GFriend’s fans should be getting more annoyed about than Seventeen’s fans? Umji didn’t do anything but she’s been dragged into this, been mocked and s*xually harassed. On top of that, there are lots of boy group fans who believe it’s Umji so she’s being doubly hated on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+115][-5] You look like a moron

3. [+87][-3] Umji is so f*cking pitiful. She didn’t do anything wrong but she’s been dragged into this and is being mocked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys should be careful of getting sued

4. [+56][-33] Seventeen and GFriend have always been friends

5. [+53][-5] Is Umji the only person with the name Yewon? ㅋㅋ

6. [+50][-3] F*ck, they’ve made a kid who’s been practicing till dawn since last year for her debut, and has been doing radio shows and shooting pictorials like crazy into someone who just randomly turns up to chat at a boy group’s dorm ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[Pann] Dino isn’t dating Yewon

Isn’t Yewon dating another member? Seeing as he doesn’t know whether she’s at the dorm or not, he doesn’t seem like her boyfriend

Screenshot 2022-01-27 at 00.17.51

Original Post

1. [+640][-4] But am I the only one who finds Dino just straight out screwing her over funny? The hidden meaning is ‘stop coming over, f*ck’. Actually it’s not funny

2. [+504][-4] I don’t think he’d say ‘I want to play around like crazy in the dorm but I can’t because that nuna is there’ if he were dating her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She seems like another member’s girlfriend

3. [+458][-2] Aren’t the people saying she’s Dino’s girlfriend just terrible at reading context?

4. [+226][-0] I’m a Carat who biases another member, but no matter which way I look at it, she seems like Dokyeom’s girlfriend with that reaction of his… I think he heard Dokyeom’s voice from outside the door and then said that

5. [+163][-1] Anyone can tell that she’s the girlfriend of the person with that solid reaction ㅋㅋㅋㅋ From how Dino said ‘Oh she’s not here?’ at the end too ㅋㅋ

6. [+140][-4] It’s his [Dokyeom’s] girlfriend so isn’t that why he said that to him?

209b9fef-28a6-497f-8c62-beae6de824a2

[Seventeen Dokyeom, controversy over being the owner of 6.8 billion won building, incorporated a paper company.. Real estate speculation loophole?]

7. [+127][-1] But that member is a real nuisance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why would you invite your girlfriend to your dorm

8. [+121][-2] It couldn’t have been Dino’s girlfriend from the outset ㅋㅋ What kind of girlfriend would come in and out of her boyfriend’s dorm unannounced

Source

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!