MNH started off ok but...

• They seem to really be struggling with money. They did great with Chungha up until 2020 and BVDNIT are a solid group but BVDNIT haven't had a comeback since May of 2020.

Do you think covid really hit the company hard or did covid reveal the holes in their management?

I honestly believe that Chungha's Play could have been a hit song if put out as an individual single or mini album rather than being a pre-release and having a couple of performances.

• I really thought after Chungha released Gotta Go and Snapping she’d be set for the next couple years. Obviously i didn’t believe she’d reach IU or Taeyeon level, but I thought her next releases would be very popular. It feels like her and Somi have completely changed places, and I don’t know how Chungha is going to get back to where she once was.

Unfortunate for BVDNT. The company is probably losing money on them so they don’t go forward with any promotions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!