August is packed for BLACKPINK

• And idk how this fandom will react to both the group contents and Lisa solo.

We will have BP Movie, Japan "cb" with new merchs and tbh BP will promote a little so the focus won't be solely on Lisa which i will be honest, i don't like it.

I know Lisa will be successful and her solo will be "huge" ( i hope so ), but I truly wanted the focus to be just on her like Chaennie eras. I'm more than happy having the BP contents in August and i thought that Lisa solo would be in September so at least the promos wouldn't clash...

Anyways, i hope the time her solo comes and her teasers start, i truly hope we will see just Lisa and Lisa! She deserves the spotlight and all the attention. Her solo shouldn't be involved with group projects.

We will have BP Movie, Japan "cb" with new merchs and tbh BP will promote a little so the focus won't be solely on Lisa which i will be honest, i don't like it.

I know Lisa will be successful and her solo will be "huge" ( i hope so ), but I truly wanted the focus to be just on her like Chaennie eras. I'm more than happy having the BP contents in August and i thought that Lisa solo would be in September so at least the promos wouldn't clash...

Anyways, i hope the time her solo comes and her teasers start, i truly hope we will see just Lisa and Lisa! She deserves the spotlight and all the attention. Her solo shouldn't be involved with group projects.

That doesnt make sense if they promote so little then the focus would be on Lisa.. BP is not really promoting anything.

• hmm idk i feel like if they time it right (release the movie and japan cb a few weeks before lisa's solo) then it might actually increase the hype !!

yg might suck but they're a lil too good at playing our wallets like that :pepe-cringe:

either way dwdw lisa is going to take over the world :pepe-excited:

• BLACKPINK the Movie is already a huge promotion being teased since 3 weeks ago? I don't remember, but my point stands. I hope Lisa promo won't be clashed with BP promo.

Its not going to be promoted though not really? its going to be released and thats that.

Instead of complaining lets wait and see.

Lisa fans will complain about loads of things im sure either way.

• hmm idk i feel like if they time it right (release the movie and japan cb a few weeks before lisa's solo) then it might actually increase the hype !!

yg might suck but they're a lil too good at playing our wallets like that :pepe-cringe:

Yeees! Lisa will dominate!

But I'm side eyeing :pepestare: YGE if they do some s move! Kkkkk

• Its not going to be promoted though not really? its going to be released and thats that.

It's not promoted, but it's paid... Which leads to another topic.

If you don't like the complain, don't comment. Lisa fans complain rightfully, i find funny it's fans who acts like BP whole music management is alright :pepepizza:

• Yes, but we have Lisa's solo. If I wasn't broke, I would much rather buy Lisa's solo album than some shirts.

It is not some shirts...

They are releasing 5th anniversary photobook which is limited edition. Blinks are crazily buying now and some online stores have them sold out.

And Rosé fans are broke now that after the R special editionphotobook. Hard to be OT4 fans but I will definitely buy Lisa's album

• It is not some shirts...

They are releasing 5th anniversary photobook which is limited edition. Blinks are crazily buying now and some online stores have them sold out.

And Rosé fans are broke now that after the R special editionphotobook. Hard to be OT4 fans but I will definitely buy Lisa's album

I mean majority of blinks didnt support Rose solo either but im sure Lisa solo will be pretty huge.

This date from YG will most likely be delayed like always with YG im guessing late Aug or middle sept.

It's not promoted, but it's paid... Which leads to another topic.

If you don't like the complain, don't comment. Lisa fans complain rightfully, i find funny it's fans who acts like BP whole music management is alright :pepepizza:

If you cant take a discussion just say so instead of twisting my words.

Never said that..

• You never said that, but you like to generalize "Lisa fans" as if we aren't part of the same group X/

And for real, you care nothing about Lisa so i don't see why you always try to make points when everybody already knows you don't care for her.

• It is not some shirts...

Yep. The timing isn't that great and the merch + the movie which is also paid...

• You never said that, but you like to generalize "Lisa fans" as if we aren't part of the same group X/

And for real, you care nothing about Lisa so i don't see why you always try to make points when everybody already knows you don't care for her.

I care about Lisa I dont care about her OT1 fans and people like you.

There is a difference you can all screw your selfs but ill still support her I know thats hard for you people to actually think about but its possible to support Lisa but not be like you and her Akgae fans.

Everybody.. Aka Akgae fans which include you. I could give the lowest amount of fucks who people think I support or dont care about.

BP or Lisa are never going to be treated how people want, people will always want more and perfection which is impossible espically within YG. Of course I want them all to have better treatment the argument that I dont care about Lisa because I dont care about OT1 fans is so fucking stupid.

• Kkk you don't care about me or akgaes, but here you are in all Lisa fans threads talking your non sense. Just don't come to Lisa threads if others opinions bother you so much.

Fake "intelligence and maturity" when you are the same as us. Just a fan.

• Kkk you don't care about me or akgaes, but here you are in all Lisa fans threads talking your non sense. Just don't come to Lisa threads if others opinions bother you so much.

Fake "intelligence and maturity" when you are the same as us. Just a fan.

I talk "nonsense" when someone like you trys to claim bullshit about me which is fucking false and stupid.

You claim your not a akgae but you clearly are.

• I talk "nonsense" when someone like you trys to claim bullshit about me which is fucking false and stupid.

No, you started talking non sense since the first quote, but your attitude towards Lisa "news" is funny. And as i said before, this isn't the first Lisa fan thread you entered just to disagree or tried to act "superior" so get out and stop coming to others Lisa fans threads, if you don't like it, don't see it.

Idk why some y'all are assuming the 4+1 Project won't literally end on August 8th lol

BP don't promote their Japanese stuff, it's basically just touring material

August 8th was probably supposed to be a fan sign but I don't think that's happening any more

Starting from August 9th all focus will be 100% on Lisa till mid September 👀

• Hard.. if the BP promo ends in August 8th.. where are the contents?? :pepewhat:

Their japanese promo is a pity to japanese blinks. They deserve better.

Let's see and yes, i want all focus on Lisa!! Kkkkk

• That's not true that many blinks did not support Rosé. In fact I saw many blinks actually bought at least one version of R

For some reason, many like to assume that the fanbase are full of akgaes but the fact is many are still supportive for OT4. They might have a bias and more invested in that bias, but they do support others where possible.

It's just that akgae fans are more vocal and always complain , that's why it seem the fanbase is so divisive.

• That's not true that many blinks did not support Rosé. In fact I saw many blinks actually bought at least one version of R

For some reason, many like to assume that the fanbase are full of akgaes but the fact is many are still supportive for OT4. They might have a bias and more invested in that bias, but they do support others where possible.

It's just that akgae fans are more vocal and always complain , that's why it seem the fanbase is so divisive.

Her +500k sales proved the fandom helped and her charting on Billboard, but that's ok, it's all to put Lisa fans as crazy.

• Her +500k sales proved the fandom helped and her charting on Billboard, but that's ok, it's all to put Lisa fans as crazy.

Lisa will definitely get better support than Rosé

She is much more popular than Rosé in all regions (except Korea) and should not even worry

Chillax and anticipate the music instead

• YG having the 2nd project be a photobook should realistically lower your expectations lol

I told y'all the 4+1 Project is one time thing like a photobook /summer diaries / movie / fan sign

All are stuff that will either be released or happen on just 1 day

It ends August 8th & 9th will give us Lisa's solo teasers

• My God... The incompetence is sooo high Kkkkk

• No, you started talking non sense since the first quote, but your attitude towards Lisa "news" is funny. And as i said before, this isn't the first Lisa fan thread you entered just to disagree or tried to act "superior" so get out and stop coming to others Lisa fans threads, if you don't like it, don't see it.

You can literally look at my comments towards actual Lisa news. This is a bad opinion piece with bad wording from a akgae. I literally said nothing wrong in this thread we were having a discussion and you go off-topic with personal opinions on me.

• You can literally look at my comments towards actual Lisa news. This is a bad opinion piece with bad wording from a akgae. I literally said nothing wrong in this thread we were having a discussion and you go off-topic with personal opinions on me.

Its not going to be promoted though not really? its going to be released and thats that.

your first personal opinion and then I took it as personal and all this started. It's you who came personal with your Lisa fans/akgae agenda.

This, I am sure they will start the month with the promos for all these things just like the promotion with their Netflix show while actively posting Lisa's teaser on social media

The hype for the movie, Japanese release and merch wouldn't last the whole month tho LOL,the most is that they would hype it for the whole week and then most would continue to wait for Lisa's debut

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• This, I am sure they will start the month with the promos for all these things just like the promotion with their Netflix show while actively posting Lisa's teaser on social media

The hype for the movie, Japanese release and merch wouldn't last the whole month tho LOL,the most is that they would hype it for the whole week and then most would continue to wait for Lisa's debut

I'm hoping you guys are right!! Let's wait and see YGE :pepe-cut: kkkk

• This thread contains 41 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!