What happened to the AKP Fan Fiction section 😭

• Guys, do you miss the AKP Fan Fiction section and want it back? 4

1. YEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) 50%
    2. Maybe 😏 (1) 25%
    3. Hmmm.... 🥴 (1) 25%

So yeah, I've been wanting to write a K-pop fan fiction on AKP for a while now so I'm pretty much wondering why there used to be a section for fanfics here (I could still find it when this new forum got up and running around this time last year) but there isn't now 😖 Maybe if enough people support bringing back the AKP Fan Fiction section then we could but for now I guess I'll just ask and put up a poll about that while thinking about writing a K-pop fanfic somewhere else 😔

(BTW I haven't written any fanfics on AKP as of yet, it's just that I feel a sentiment of writing a K-pop fanfic here but I can't find the AKP Fan Fiction section anymore 😭)

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• So yeah, I've been wanting to write a K-pop fan fiction on AKP for a while now so I'm pretty much wondering why there used to be a section for fanfics here (I could still find it when this new forum got up and running around this time last year) but there isn't now 😖 Maybe if enough people support bringing back the AKP Fan Fiction section then we could but for now I guess I'll just ask and put up a poll about that while thinking about writing a K-pop fanfic somewhere else 😔

(BTW I haven't written any fanfics on AKP as of yet, it's just that I feel a sentiment of writing a K-pop fanfic here but I can't find the AKP Fan Fiction section anymore 😭)

I never even knew there used to be one, but I'm all ears. I am a fanfiction writer and it would be cool to post some of my works on here, as well as other user's on here. Have a great day/night!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!