Why Heeseung gets bullied for his vocals so much?

• Clips of Heeseung singing always blow up on Twitter for bad reasons. Heeseung is an ace at Big Hit, one of the best trainee, and main vocal of the group. Why doesn’t his vocals get the respect he deserves and instead gets based?

🌋 on Twitter
    “NOBODY DOIN IT LIKE THEM IKTR https://t.co/ex3N6WNN1N”
    mobile.twitter.com

Approved the thread.
  • whoever is shitting on him needs to get their ears checked asap.

even zico said he has a great voice :sweatr:

• Enhypen is popular. That's really all it takes and is the reason most groups get dragged.

• He feels more like a main/lead dancer than a main vocalist, but I don't think he should ever get bullied for his vocals.

• Not the moa mod trashing my post, f*ck off

• Lmao as if Zico us the vocal authority? And OP because he sounds bad. If he was in SKZ or even TXT I doubt he'll have a vocal position to get with..

Don't make me laugh, as a moan you should never talk about other artists' vocals

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He gets hate by bitter and jobless kpoppies. Actual professionals have been praising him all the time and he always goes viral during an award show, his cover of bts' universe also blew up and got lots of attention, he keeps getting praised for his perfect pitch and etc. It's just those kpop stans who have zero knowledge but follow like sheep everything others preach on the internet that have a problem with him

• He has trendy voice. His techique is also great considering that he used to be a rapper in his trainee days before he shifted being a vocalist.He also has perfect pitch — he dances well too. Experts & professionals praise him. Bang PD said, it’s rare to find someone like him. I’ll believe them over jobless kpoppies or jealous fans. Imagine some fans burning his PC for clout is beyond reasons. Their hate for Hee is unbelievable! Those are fans with sick minds!

IMO, reason why he is the favorite member to be dragged it’s because he is the most talented and famous among them. It’s simple as that.

So if you dragged the Ace, you drag the whole team down. There are so many instances that he sang well live but they will choose to highlight a rare moment when he made petty mistake in their sick minds. As if they are waiting for him to make a mistake! If he is a nobody , no one will even care or notice it.

• i think hybe stans are setting these boys up by insisting on calling them aces and stressing the fact they were apparently the best trainee of their time (this boy and that other one from TXT). i don't think they'd be getting dragged this much otherwise. other companies' aces and "best trainees" are actually extremely talented, so these labels only result in unncessary comparisons.

• who said he is not extremely talented? he is not just talented but extremely good-looking with good body proportion. He is also good in almost everything and he has good sense of humor. I have nothing against other aces from other groups . Some fans should just focus on their faves without dragging other idols down so theirs can look better in their sick minds. For me, once you that u become insecure and looks inferior.

i think hybe stans are setting these boys up by insisting on calling them aces and stressing the fact they were apparently the best trainee of their time (this boy and that other one from TXT). i don't think they'd be getting dragged this much otherwise. other companies' aces and "best trainees" are actually extremely talented, so these labels only result in unncessary comparisons.

• who said he is not extremely talented? he is not just talented but extremely good-looking with good body proportion. He is also good in almost everything and he has good sense of humor. I have nothing against other aces from other groups . Some fans should just focus on their faves without dragging other idols down so theirs can look better in their sick minds. For me, once you that u become insecure and looks inferior.

why are you talking about visuals and body proportions suddenly? those things don't make one an ace and the op was about his singing.

• i think hybe stans are setting these boys up by insisting on calling them aces and stressing the fact they were apparently the best trainee of their time (this boy and that other one from TXT). i don't think they'd be getting dragged this much otherwise. other companies' aces and "best trainees" are actually extremely talented, so these labels only result in unncessary comparisons.

So let me get this straight...you and everyone else hates on heeseung just because his fans are hyping him up? something every fandom does to show appreciation and love for their faves? yeah, that's why kpop stans get stuffed in lockers at school,you're miserable :cryingr:

Unless they were putting others down in the process, this is just extremely petty and, quite frankly, silly. People have their opinions and will call their favorites "aces." Are they bragging to other fandoms or something?

• because the clip was obviously bad..... i don't know him or know if this is how he usually sounds or not, all i know is this clip and it was pretty bad. most people talking about it i've seen are just having a laugh, which is fair when someone who makes a career as a "singer" has a comically bad vocal moment. obviously anyone bullying an idol for any reason is wrong and if they're using this clip to personally insult him then they should stop....

but gosh some kpop stans are soft when it comes to people clowning on their idols, maybe because i've stanned groups that had viral hate trains that I have thicker skin for this sort of stuff, but seriously every idol gets made fun of on stan twt at one point, like i said unless they're going too far it's not that deep

• https://twitter.com/i/status/1422133426220535808why are you talking about visuals and body proportions suddenly? those things don't make one an ace and the op was about his singing.

I also said he is extremely talented. He has trendy voice and wide vocal range (3octave). He can reliably deliver emotion & control sounds on such a great vocal range. He can rap and dance well too.This is according to professionals and experts ( Zico, Rain , Bang PD to name a few) in the industry not just my preference . He has perfect pitch and he can also play some music instrument like guitar and piano. He is starting to write music too. I wont be surprised if he can produce music too. That rare perfect pitch ability will help him a lot! So I don’t it get why they are calling him talentless or anyone from Enhypen.Each group has an ACE and he is that in Enhypen. If you add his looks, height and body proportions and being good in almost everything that actually makes everyone who doesnt like Enhypen mad. Jealousy is killing them. How can you explain some crazy fans of other idol group burning his PC and celebrating it for fan? I get it famous people have many haters— maybe he has the making of becoming one.

But to say this young man is talentless so stop calling him an ACE is the biggest lie. He is an ACE, periodt. Jealous people will always hate. Also, I dont care if there are more talented aces from other groups than him. For sure — there will always be more talented groups in the past, present and future. But talent alone won’t guarantee success . It’s been proven many times! There a lot of variables to consider— one is marketability esp globally. I think this is Enhypen’s biggest strength esp Heeseung.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!