Is it safe to say Taehyung is the most popular BTS member?

• Before they opened their IG accounts everyone assumed it was Jungkook who was the most popular. Now they've opened them and Taehyung is the only member in the 30m range :melon_think:

Approved the thread.
  • Jungkook is the most talked about member since he's always included in every activity they do (like collabs and everything) and he's center and main vocalist so he's bound to have more exposure. it's impressive if V is even 2nd.

• But I think V really is the most popular one.

• Instagram is more about aesthetics and Taehyung has that amine like aesthetic. I follow a lot of models on insta without knowing the first thing about them because I like how they look. The most popular member is JK or V but it is a toss up with who is first. I think V is most popular in Asia (especially Japan and China) and JK more in the west.

• I'd say all three maknae line members are in a similar range, Jungkook and V probably lead world-wide overall and I'd say more armys bias or have JK high ranking but V has the biggest devoted fanbase and a lot of casual followers for his visuals (not necessarily his music, unlike JK).

JK and JM stans for some reason always try to exclude V from the most popular narrative even though it's obvious all three are pretty close in popularity

• no

jhope certainly isn't the 4th most popular but he's the most followed after maknae line

i think that jk is the most popular one but jk and v are really, really close

• I'd say all three maknae line members are in a similar range, Jungkook and V probably lead world-wide overall and I'd say more armys bias or have JK high ranking but V has the biggest devoted fanbase and a lot of casual followers for his visuals (not necessarily his music, unlike JK).

JK and JM stans for some reason always try to exclude V from the most popular narrative even though it's obvious all three are pretty close in popularity

V is solo stanned by locals and Kpop fans (who don't stan bts) around me. I think non fans hype him more than armys that's why some new armys think he's not famous.

maknae line is obviously the most popular but jimin isn't close, his stans and akgaes like to pretend that he is. the race is between jk and v, and whoever is trying to downplay v's popularity is ridiculous and petty

• Not People saying JM and JH the 2 visuals holes.

I'm sorry but it's always been V and JK army's are so weird pretending JM and JH match up to V and JK's looks and popularity.

I'm sorry but it's always been V and JK army's are so weird pretending JM and JH match up to V and JK's looks and popularity.

jimin akgaes are very deluded about how popular he is vs taekook

who sad jhope matches up to v and jk's popularity? he's always ranked last in popularity lists, what are you talking about

• Instagram is more about aesthetics and Taehyung has that amine like aesthetic. I follow a lot of models on insta without knowing the first thing about them because I like how they look. The most popular member is JK or V but it is a toss up with who is first. I think V is most popular in Asia (especially Japan and China) and JK more in the west.

agreed. jk is super popular here in the west, but jimin's popularity here has definitely had a giant growth through late 2020 to now

JM might not be as goodlooking as the two but he is extremely charming and JHope is such a dear.

• it is between v and jk interchangeably

• It depends on regions and apps. Like V has Instagram wrapped around his fingers and JK has TikTok and twitter. But still nice to see that the members compete.

• yes v is the most popular in my opinion

• Who knows. A lot of factors play into these numbers. He's definitely one of the most popular though.

But you definitely shouldn't let JK stans hear this. A lot of them can't handle the idea that anyone else might be even close to JK in popularity.

• instagram isn't everything. Jungkook is leading in other social media tho but they're close. I say Jungkook is more known for his musical talents and Taehyung is more known for his visual.

• Probably jungkook but i have seen many non army liking taehyung visual also i'm surprised with the amount of celebrities following V.

• Why y'all always limiting V to visual position? He's one of the best performers of bts and every company tryna make V 2.0 and here some of yall calling their stans visual stans lol

• what companies are trying to make a v 2.0? More like Jimin 2.0

• Why did this thread get revived. Are people still arguing about who is more popular between jk or v. Like, both are super popular and it's keeps changing alot. V is Asia (especially Japan and Chine) and jk is more west. There is no way to prove one way or the other who is more popular. Both have the most views for fancams, their bars tend to buy the most albums, and they both do well on sns. JK is more tiktoc and twitter and v is more insta. At the end of the day we probably won't ever find out who is more popular and I doubt the guys really care. Also who coming at Jimin and hobi for their visuals. Sure they might not be the traditional idol look but every person has their own preference. Jimin is actually really good looking for me. Hobi isn't my cup of tea visually speaking but that doesn't mean he looks bad. I don't like how captain america looks but that doesn't mean he's not good looking.

• some of the comments here are pathetic :facepalm::facepalm:

bts members are all talented, handsome and popular.

• Why y'all always limiting V to visual position? He's one of the best performers of bts and every company tryna make V 2.0 and here some of yall calling their stans visual stans lol

who's trying to make v 2.0 when jungkook and jimin exist in the same group ?(

• Looking at the main forum no one would know there are so many akgaes here :pepe-notes:

• This thread contains 34 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!