[theqoo] TAEMIN'S TRAINING CAMP COLLEAGUES SHARED ABOUT HIM IN FB COMMENTS

• image.png

"I'm a colleague of Taemin-hyung who was with him at the Nonsan training camp. When we were at the training camp, he brought a lot of what seemed to be antidepressants. I remember him taking the medications every evening. Every time that happened, even if he was having a hard time, he would show his younger dongsaengs a bright image and would play well with us.I heard talks about how he was having it hard because of the chronic diseases he had prior to enlisting. But he was a hyung who always tried his best and endured through everything in every drill.
    I hope that nobody judges on him"

image.png

"I'm a person who was evaluated(?) with Taemin-hyung. We spent around 2 weeks together. Because of his depression and panic disorder, he took medicines everyday. But even so, it was still difficult. Even though he took 6~8 sleeping pills/pills to help with sleep every night, he would still wake up often due to nightmares. So he took additional medicine at night because even that much wasn't enough.
    But even so, he was always smiling and giving advices to people who spent their evaluation time with him.
    Despite his sick body, he was the good hyung who took care of others even better than himself.
    He was the kind hyung who gave us strength and supported us when we had to separate at the end.
    He said that he was scared of what people would say once he gets out.
    So I will be very thankful if you don't judge a sick person"

I hope he overcomes this ㅠㅠㅠ

original post: here

1. This breaks my heart ㅠㅠ I hope that he doesn't blame himself and that he stays always healthy ㅠㅠ

2. I'm a fan and this seriously made me tear up

3. "He said that he was scared of what people would say once he gets out"<< is being scared of getting hate because you're sick real life?... Seriously, I don't want to live in this world anymore

4. Even the fans didn't know that he had depression... I bet that their shock was even bigger... what is happening

5. Aido.. I'm not a fan but this upsets me.. I bet that the fans are sad too

6. I kept thinking about this so I'm commenting here again... I don't know what his image is on broadcast since I'm not a fan but seeing how he's unable to sleep, how he barely gets any sleep even with a handful of medication, how he has nightmares is just ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I get that becoming a celebrity comes with its risks but I feel like he went through too many hardships at such an young age...

7. Depression and panic disorder..... wow ㅠㅠㅠ

8. Ah I feel like we won't be able to protect his private information anymore, so sad ㅠ

9. He's been in the military for over 200 days and normally, he would've been promoted to corporal level next month.. ㅠㅠ just how hard has he been enduring thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ don't be sick Taemin-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Ah Taemin-ah, I wonder when all of this hardship began..

11. Even for a celebrity as clean as Taemin, he probably heard all kinds of words from that world. Being a celebrity is such an extreme job

12. If he was having it so hard that he's not able to sleep even with 6-8 sleeping pills ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I really hope he gets better ㅠㅠㅠ

• i'm actually torn apart between how taemin is a very private/reserved person (esp on personal & health matters)..who has been diligent for +14 years to show positive side ....and between those soldiers who im sure means well but airing his business to the extent of how many pills he takes??

3. "He said that he was scared of what people would say once he gets out"<< is being scared of getting hate because you're sick real life?... Seriously, I don't want to live in this world anymore

• i'm actually torn apart between how taemin is a very private/reserved person (esp on personal & health matters)..who has been diligent for +14 years to show positive side ....and between those soldiers who im sure means well but airing his business to the extent of how many pills he takes??

Yes, they gave too much personal information. I wish Taemin a full recovery <3

Yes they did give away too much personal information. But they meant well doing this. Sure some folks won't be comfortable with it. But ultimately its better everything is fully disclosed. Why? Because this leaves no room for doubt so nobody in the public can latch on to a rumor also this gives haters nothing to hate on.

We all learned that lesson with G Dragon, he suffers from physical and mental issues. But because everything was kept private and others in charge were very slow to release statements. He ended up getting alot of hate as people thought he was getting some special treatment. But by the time the military YG,his doctor's etc released everything about his surgery etc it didn't matter so many people were so invested in believing a lie than seeing the truth.

So everything this time round was released about Taemin because we cannot afford another g dragon situation. What affect that type of situation could have on Taemin is something we shouldn't have to find out so its best everything is released so it never happens to him. If putting it out there prevents hate on him so be it.

Depression etc is a terrible thing and whatever can be done to reduce that burden might be worth it. We have all had terrible last few yrs since 2017 we don't need anymore of those years ever again

• I seriously cried reading this

It is very unfortunate his private information is leaked like this but I gotta ageee with kazuyakamenashi

I hope it stops now though, people already know more than enough...only absolute garbage of human being would send hate towards him after reading this

What he needs now is a good rest and support

Hope he can be with his family and friends

• Werent the soldiers a part of the problem in the first place?

Lets air his deeply personal info. Next up photos from when he took showers?

Seems like scumbags.

Seems like scumbags.

Generalization is a bad thing to do. Obviously not everyone is like that. Just like every fangirl isn't a raving saseang.

Seems like scumbags.

The thing is we don't know anything for sure ... And even if the soldiers were part of the problem, I would say there were still some who weren't like that...I've seen many soldiers writing letters home and praising their idol colleagues in them... There are many awful people out there but many good people too

• The thing is we don't know anything for sure ... And even if the soldiers were part of the problem, I would say there were still some who weren't like that...I've seen many soldiers writing letters home and praising their idol colleagues in them... There are many awful people out there but many good people too

I’m sure there are but disclosing medical issues?

That’s not cool

• I’m sure there are but disclosing medical issues?

That’s not cool

Yeah that part is too much

They could have made the same statement but leave out certain details so he has at least some privacy

What's done is done though and I hope he is with his loved ones

Minho posted on bubble that they are together so that made me feel a bit relieved

• Yeah that part is too much

They could have made the same statement but leave out certain details so he has at least some privacy

What's done is done though and I hope he is with his loved ones

Minho posted on bubble that they are together so that made me feel a bit relieved

Sure the disclosure was not cool but everyone should read my previous post about it. It sux but it was necessary.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!