😒 why antis care so much about BP and blinks?

• Here I am again. Making my 6637995221 thread about how hypocrite majority of antis are and if you are not an anti but you felt my text was to you... Maybe you are an anti :clown: think about it.

I was inspired by that one thread calling out specific type of people, but here I will talk in general about antis and their hate towards BP, blinks and our bond! It's long so good luck!

We can't praise our girls talent bc THEY ARE NOT THE MOST TALENTED KGG :clown:

We can't praise their social achievements (followers, influence in and etc) bc ITS JUST THE FANS HYPING THEM, OTHERS DESERVE THEIR SUCCESS

We can't praise their digitals achievements bc THEY ARE MEDIAPLAY OR STARVATION AS THEY DON'T RELEASE OFTEN AND IF THEY DO RELEASE OFTEN ITS BC FANS EAT WHATEVER THEY THROW AT US

We can't follow them on their others segments like fashion, solo actives or whatever they are doing bc WE ARE OBSESSING ABOUT THEM WHEN THEY ARE NOT RELEASING MUSIC SO WHY ARE WE SUPPORTING THEM AS THEIR FANS????

We can't "brag" about yt views bc THEY ARE BOTS AND WE DON'T EXIST, WE ARE JUST ANTI'S IMAGINATION!!!

We just can't be happy about the pinks bc WE ARE DOING NOISE MARKETING AND MAKING PEOPLE HATE INNOCENT GIIIIRLS when the real history is that antis are jealous as they can't support their faves the way we do to BP! We are not as toxic as K-pop fans like to paint us. We are just faithful to BP and this is what people don't like. They act like good people confused about our obsession, love or interest towards the girls when it's just they being petty, sad and angry about our loyalty and the girls success!

Yes, this was long. Congratulations if you arrived here with no skipping kkkkk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!