[PC][theqoo] SM GOT THE BEAT'S 'STEP BACK' RECEIVING GOOD RESPONSES DIGITALLY

• source: [theqoo] SM GOT THE BEAT'S 'STEP BACK' RECEIVING GOOD RESPONSES DIGITALLY

[theqoo] SM GOT THE BEAT'S 'STEP BACK' RECEIVING GOOD RESPONSES DIGITALLY
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

GOT The Beat = SM's new project girl group They released a stage video and a behind video
    They have no music show promotions and no MV

the stage's reaction was already super daebak but people saw that their digital performance was a little lacking, however..

image.png

Right now, GOT the beat's Step Back reached #14 on Melon top 100, their best score yet

+

image.png

Right now, it just reached a new high, people are expecting them to enter the top 10

+

image.png

Yet another high, top 12

image.png

Their rankings by day and hour

image.png
    Their peak Melon listeners are when people are getting off work on Monday

original post: here

1. The lyrics are seriously so random, but the song is good and addictive
    (t/n: Netizens bashed the song about how it allegedly puts women below men)

2. I just listened to it for the first time and the music was so good, but seems like there was a controversy over the lyrics? However, I can barely understand their lyrics when I listened to the song so I had to search what they were saying. Everyone's singing ability is so good and the song is quite strong. I guess it's the trend lately?

This is totally SM style

3. BoA's voice is so unique and nice, and during SNSD days, Hyoyeon's voice was my favorite, her voice is so lively, this is f*cking good

4. The intro and the last part of the song is so disharmonious, yet the song feels harmonious, fascinating

5. We're fine with them not performing on stage, but give us 3 times more content

6. Show us the recording session F*cking SMㅡㅡ

7. The song is a grower and there's nothing to comment on their vocals

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!