CHUANG 2021 - Burning Stages! Who is the first to enter Class A?

• I'm hyped, I guess I will spend late winter/early spring watching those Chinese survival shows :/

ps: Nene looks flawless but I laughed hard when she was clapping and yogurt drink commercial show up on screen, made me remember when Nene's divorced parents team up together to buy tons of those and film support video for daughter haha

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm hyped, I guess I will spend late winter/early spring watching those Chinese survival shows :/

ps: Nene looks flawless but I laughed hard when she was clapping and yogurt drink commercial show up on screen, made me remember when Nene's divorced parents team up together to buy tons of those and film support video for daughter haha

OMFG! The boys are so fucking gorgeous in that ad.

Nene is not too bad on the visual front either. lol

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!