H1-KEY - Athletic Girl MV - bop or flop? former YG, JYP, and WM trainees make their debut

• I understand this remark, but only halfway. When BIG3's female groups sing along to songs about independent women, it's the same problem and nobody finds anything to complain about.

No correlation, neither was I complaining

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• None of them are toned or have any muscles so no

this is one of best Polish cyclists

Kasia Niewiadoma

does she look muscular?

katarzyna.jpg

and here are Polish ladies running in relay

run1.jpg

run2.jpg

now once again those are PRO athletes

which are in top shape for certain competition

also another thing is that what I've seen already so many times is that kpop girl group members usually eat/drink on set during filming, when you shouldn't do it...

it should be done like Solar did for her Men's Health photoshoot

solid preparation, and then filming, she didn't eat or drink during photo shoot day until all most important photos were taken...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and once again there are different types of athleticism, for example that thing Yel is doing with being stretching so much, that's also a trained thing, normie like me couldn't do it at all.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Um all of them looked either toned or muscular or fit. I didn't say toned and muscular. None of the h1key girlies look athletic TO ME. And you won't convince me otherwise.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!