Tyler Kwon again using Jessica to clean his mess. A Fanaccount really?

• When will this trash stop?

literally coridel never talks about any Sica's music plan and now they are doing it and through a fan account :starec:

this is so annoying , it's always Sica the one that has to save his ass :ragec:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sorecer

Changed the title of the thread from “Tyler Kwon again using Jessica to clean his mess. Total coward” to “Tyler Kwon again using Jessica to clean his mess. A Fanaccount really?”.
  • Anyone else don’t give a shit about a CEO or whatever’s personality/private life??

All I care about is Jessica getting what she wants tbh. I don’t know what goes behind scenes and honestly couldn’t care less if he borrowed/stole/gamble money or whatever he is accused of (haven’t read everything and I shouldn’t because he=\=Jessica).

I am just tired of every time Jessica is ever getting attention or support by fans it’s this. I think it’s a bad idea that fans are only vocal about supporting Jessica when it’s mass attacking the guy who owns the company that promotes Jessica. All in the sake of getting proper treatment/attention/promo. Which is definitely not going to happen this way imo. +it’s annoying how she is always associated with whatever he does even by fans. All CEO we know in Kpop are corrupt but the artists are never associated with everything they do like this.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Yumeku ().

• Jessica is way bigger than her label so things like this are expected to happen especially when the label doesn't know what to do with her.

External Content youtu.be

• Anyone else don’t give a shit about a CEO or whatever’s personality/private life??

All I care about is Jessica getting what she wants tbh. I don’t know what goes behind scenes and honestly couldn’t care less if he borrowed/stole/gamble money or whatever he is accused of (haven’t read everything and I shouldn’t because he=\=Jessica).

I am just tired of every time Jessica is ever getting attention or support by fans it’s this. I think it’s a bad idea that fans are only vocal about supporting Jessica when it’s mass attacking the guy who owns the company that promotes Jessica. All in the sake of getting proper treatment/attention/promo. Which is definitely not going to happen this way imo. +it’s annoying how she is always associated with whatever he does even by fans. All CEO we know in Kpop are corrupt but the artists are never associated with everything they do like this.

They dug up this whole thing (not the media, THEM) hoping it would Jessica to dump him and raged on any fanaccount trying to tell them that spreading this was gonna get her dragged if the media picked up on it. That's probably the reason Coridel was going into fan DMs and not an official statement which they've never had a problem with before.

Jessica has made it clear so many times that she doesn't want people in her private life, especially her relationship but 'fans' (mostly ot9 shippers with no boundaries) keep doing shit like this. Nobody likes that man but the way some fans just go about it is disturbing ngl

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!