THE CONSTRUCTION OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL NAME "LAP HA" IN LISA'S NAME IS COMPLETED

• IMAGE OF THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL NAME "LAP HA", LISABAR GIFT FOR LISA'S 24th BIRTHDAY

268265581_2143578795799658_4548392435580128141_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_eui2=AeH5KdYdnoIxM1WTsaf0zMOBPE6RHVsNfPo8TpEdWw18-iyQDyrmvGUlvmkhgDYy61YZ8bfMkpLILI5l4GEmWOt3&_nc_ohc=ejAMF60lh1MAX98DaSC&_nc_ht=scontent.ftnr2-1.fna&oh=00_AT9EfAx7bfmVD_QqDNXgnJkkYNy1XqqxFzPX0XB8sOygqQ&oe=61D03221

268851672_2143578899132981_7114923425717961831_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_eui2=AeExY8lJMAihEArj9h38cBBNlv0Y39mRSgeW_Rjf2ZFKB0YNp1tcXBxmBy7YvvlVmmRXPmVQfbyyLUpg1P0mUTZH&_nc_ohc=58GeYQszkcYAX-GyfrI&_nc_ht=scontent.ftnr2-1.fna&oh=00_AT_jpVy35m9iLKH4J-KGD9vstY4xAySFIfWcLwDJ8JsCNQ&oe=61CF15D7

After more than a year of design and construction, "Lap Ha" Primary School will soon come into operation. The school is fully equipped with modern teaching equipment to serve the teaching process.

"立夏" - "Lap Ha". In Chinese, "Lap Ha" is pronounced the same as Lisa's name. "立夏" means the beginning of summer - a name with a positive connotation, in addition, summer is also Lisa's favorite season.

______

Thank you all for always supporting our baby Limario

Lisa is so lucky to have blinks & lilies & Lisabar and bbeuchins :-)

Just imagine to have a school with your name , she will be freaking happy :love:

“ < 4 you & her

Edited once, last by Panpriyah-lice ().

• wow! This is way better than putting up billboards and hoardings in subways and on skyscrapers. Happy that they're putting their money for a good cause.

totally agree. if i were and idol i would rather see my fans doing this kind of tribute in my name

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• After more than a year of design and construction, "Lap Ha" Primary School will soon come into operation. The school is fully equipped with modern teaching https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/life equipment to serve the teaching process."Lap Ha". In Chinese, "Lap Ha" is pronounced the same as Lisa's name means the beginning of summer - a name with a positive connotation, in addition, summer is also Lisa's favorite season.

• Congratulations on the completion of the construction of the elementary school named "Lap Ha" in Lisa's name! This is a wonderful way to honor Lisa and her contributions to the community. Building a school is an investment in the future, providing a safe and nurturing environment for young learners to develop and grow. It's heartening to see individuals and communities coming together to support education and make it accessible to all. Here is the giver essay free which I write ispired by Lisa. I hope that the students who attend "Lap Ha" will be inspired by Lisa's legacy and go on to make positive contributions to the world.

• I am here to congratulate you for completing the construction of the elementary school named "Lap Ha" in Lisa's name. I see this as the perfect way to recognize Lisa and her efforts towards the community. Constructing an elementary school is the best way to cultivate a good environment for people to learn and develop skills. Everybody feels encouraged when people and communities unite to support education and create nurturing opportunities for all learners. Here is an article that Lisa inspired me to write. I hope that more people will emulate Lisa’s generosity and contributions to a better society.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!