Help me pick my signature please

Thanks for the advice!

I know you didn't ask, but I just remembered the story behind set #2.

Q1jnA54.png6lwvkbk.png

On another forum, a user had a sexy photo of a guy's ass as their signature. It was a modeling photo, I think he was lying down in underwear he was modeling, something like that.

I always wondered who he was.

That user was really active and I kept looking at that ass pic. I mean, you could tell the guy was handsome regardless, but I wanted to know what the story behind the photo was, so I asked them.

Apparently, the guy was a model and they, I believe, randomly found his modeling photos somewhere or the ass photo was shared somewhere or something like that.

They gave me his Instagram.

I went to it and saw that he recently got married and him and his wife posted their pre-wedding photoshoot.

The pics that you're seeing are some of their photos.

The photos were so pretty to me. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THEIR USERNAMES nor anything, but I still have the photos saved.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Oh its an interesting story , I want to see that pic of the guy's ass lol :pepe-peek: and his wife is damn pretty , she's gorgeous but I find the guy so-so or maybe it's the picture's angle?

• Oh its an interesting story , I want to see that pic of the guy's ass lol :pepe-peek: and his wife is damn pretty , she's gorgeous but I find the guy so-so or maybe it's the picture's angle?

It was a good photo! But I unfortunately neither know how either of them are called anymore nor do I have the photo!

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!