Why did kpop fans make up rumours that Lana did plastic surgery to look more asian? And they keep spreading those lies

• on top of that her looking part asian could make sense considering she's from a border region with a few indigenous asian people as well as a history of being under chinese then japanese control :pepe-notes:

Probably because she was stan Twitter's resident punching bag at the time. Her childhood photos pretty much disproved those rumors.

yet I still see people constantly repeating that even today, despite i-fans fans claiming to be so woke and educated and anti-bullying :pepestare: i-fans are worse than knetz :pepestare:

• on top of that her looking part asian could make sense considering she's from a border region with a few indigenous asian people as well as a history of being under chinese then japanese control :pepe-notes:

yet I still see people constantly repeating that even today, despite i-fans fans claiming to be so woke and educated and anti-bullying :pepestare:i-fans are worse than knetz :pepestare:

Sometimes.

She's also part Tatar!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!