Seungri stans are the Trump supporter of Kpop

• His stans always use the logic that prosecutors won't be able to prove anything in the court so he isn't guilty when they are aware that so many obvious criminals get away with charges by taking advantage from loopholes of the law :rolleyes:

They must not know the concept of people being trash without even doing anything criminal =O shocking

• But why people hate Trump? Is he that bad person? If he was bad who let him become president?

Just google him and you would know why he is the most impeached president ever. Also in the US a candidate could win without having the majority of votes and that’s how he basically won

• I quote myself

“... of kpop“

The thing it is not a challenge. It is about the blind following and culture of double standards that is almost so obvious that it is funny or seems like something out of a comedy

The point of my reply wasn’t about “of kpop” or not. It was to say liking bad celebrities is not the same thing as supporting a bad person who is in a position of power. And that they should not be equated.

• Just google him and you would know why he is the most impeached president ever. Also in the US a candidate could win without having the majority of votes and that’s how he basically won

Doesn't show up anything interesting tho. So people have chosen Biden because they hate Trump or Biden was really much better than Trump? Even not the majority but he still gets so much vote tho.

• The point of my reply wasn’t about “of kpop” or not. It was to say liking bad celebrities is not the same thing as supporting a bad person who is in a position of power. And that they should not be equated.

Then you do not even get the idea of analogies as a stylistic choice. They are not meant to be taken literally.

• Troll lol. I have really no idea about US politics. But everyone is talking about him everywhere. I feel like I am left out from something interesting.

I get you but believe me this man has done so much that u need to read a whole library and you won’t know everything

Here are good videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They might be long but i watched them

while studying lol

• It was a wrong analogy and makes light of a bigger situation. You would not causally make analogies with Nazis last time I checked, use the same discretion for Trump supporters.

Okay but to compare Nazi with Trump supporter seems more of a bad analogy than mine. Since the Nazi Ideology (even if a lot of people might not know that) is entirely different to that of a Trump supporter or Kpop stans who blindly trust their idols and falsify every other information.

• Okay but to compare Nazi with Trump supporter seems more of a bad analogy than mine. Since the Nazi Ideology (even if a lot of people might not know that) is entirely different to that of a Trump supporter or Kpop stans who blindly trust their idols and falsify every other information.

Who said they had the same ideology(Although they do have many overlapping ones but that once again wasn’t my point)

I said use the same discretion. You cannot casually make certain comparison and analogies. This is one of them.

• Who said they had the same ideology(Although they do have many overlapping ones but that once again wasn’t my point)

I said use the same discretion. You cannot casually make certain comparison and analogies. This is one of them.

But by saying that we need to have a discretion I am partially admitting to saying that Trump Supporters are as bad as NAZIs. For me Trump Supporter are and will never be a sensitive topic as the Nazis. Comparing ignorant fools to the likes of genocides, war and dictatorship does not sit right with me. Also I still think that my analogy fits but you are taking my analogy out of context and ignore crucial parts of it. Also the argument that Donald Trump is in power which is obvious and that Seungri isn’t in power like that (also obvious) is not that one sided as you might think since both of them have a huge influence on a certain group of people who would do anything for them. Thus this lead to my analogy that Seungri stans are the Trump supports of K-Pop. I don’t even know what I should explain or argue about this obvious statement and analogy. Also I would say agree to disagree since you are obviously derailing my thread by putting it into a context which was not even intended in the first place.

• But by saying that we need to have a discretion I am partially admitting to saying that Trump Supporters are as bad as NAZIs. For me Trump Supporter are and will never be a sensitive topic as the Nazis. Comparing ignorant fools to the likes of genocides, war and dictatorship does not sit right with me. Also I still think that my analogy fits but you are taking my analogy out of context and ignore crucial parts of it. Also the argument that Donald Trump is in power which is obvious and that Seungri isn’t in power like that (also obvious) is not that one sided as you might think since both of them have a huge influence on a certain group of people who would do anything for them. Thus this lead to my analogy that Seungri stans are the Trump supports of K-Pop. I don’t even know what I should explain or argue about this obvious statement and analogy. Also I would say agree to disagree since you are obviously derailing my thread by putting it into a context which was not even intended in the first place.

Yes making comparisons to Trump Supporters should be an extremely sensitive topic. That’s the point I want to make. The amount of suffering people underwent isn’t something you can use for your silly kpop comparisons. And you going on to say how they both have “huge influence” is exactly the problem. You’re even justifying yourself by making your argument even worse eye-

I wanted to say such threads and comparisons shouldn’t be made. There’s nothing for you to defend or explain. It’s not derailing this is completely on topic. Your comparison shouldn’t be made that’s my in topic response to your thread.

Anyway please don’t continue explaining yourself. There is no explanation you can offer.

• I love how you skip everything I wrote and rule out that there was no argument. Also I said that it is sensitive to compare someone to the Nazis and not Trump supporter. Maybe you should start to step away from your biased way of ruling out opinions and also the last sentence of your defensive essay made me smile since I obviously offered an explanation where I could provide a lot of examples but I won’t do since you are not even able to comprehend the smallest analogy. It seems rather that you might have a problem with people not sharing the same opinions as you since you only try to attack my “allegedly invalid“ opinion. Interesting enough is that I provided several explanations and opinion that you obviously failed to read in order to claim basically nothing and prove nothing. Taking my words out of context, twisting my narrative and not providing any usefull information and just trying to pry on my “according to you own standards“ non existing explanation which is not true.

Also trying to push an obvious analogy into a direction while as I mentioned now several times ignoring crucial parts of it. It makes a difference.

Also:

I am not a bird if I say I can fly like a bird. This elementary school knowledge anyway-

Funnily a lot of people seem to agree with my analogy

So to say it in your way of talking:

You sound like you could be a Trump supporter   :*

• There are somethings you can’t use as analogies and this is one of them. I’ve reported your threads so MODs can decide what they want to do...have fun making light of bigger issues for the sake of kpop and your LOLs I guess and you do you <3

• There are somethings you can’t use as analogies and this is one of them. I’ve reported your threads so MODs can decide what they want to do...have fun making light of bigger issues for the sake of kpop and your LOLs I guess and you do you <3

You can report if that is how you want to “argue“. The mods can delete this but it shows that the majority of user actually have no problem with this except you. That says enough for me. Also who are you to limit my freedom of speech? I am not breaking any law. Also why would you report my threads too? Makes no sense.

• You can report if that is how you want to “argue“. The mods can delete this but it shows that the majority of user actually have no problem with this except you. That says enough for me. Also who are you to limit my freedom of speech? I am not breaking any law. Also why would you report my threads too? Makes no sense.

What does freedom of speech have anything to do here lol. Freedom of speech isn’t freedom from consequence. Oh man this is why I dislike kpop stans talking about and making light of things they don’t understand.

The report button is for any one to use and freely available. I find your post harmful so I reported it. That’s how forums work.

• What does freedom of speech have anything to do here lol. Freedom of speech isn’t freedom from consequence. Oh man this is why I dislike kpop stans talking about and making light of things they don’t understand.

The report button is for any one to use and freely available. I find your post harmful so I reported it. That’s how forums work.

Oh man, I hate when kpop fans cannot read. You literally don’t even get anything I write :D Also very brave of you of invalidating the freedom of speech which is the case here but anyway -

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!