Top 4 OST's of the year

• I remember last year I made a top 10 but this year has felt so much weaker and I couldn't even come up with a top 5. Last year was incredibly strong relatively speaking. 2020 was probably the strongest year since 2016 for me which hasn't been beaten yet for me.

4) The show never did enough for me so dropped it but Ailee's OST's for the show did stick on my playlist.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3) Yoon Mirae's cover of It's My Life for Hospital Playlist 2. Considering she's a legendary female rapper in SK her vocals being so good doesn't seem fair. Consistently makes some of my favourite OST's.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The band cover they did in the show was good as well, Jo Jong-suk is just a great all-rounder. Has definitely made it into my top three favourite actors from SK alongside Jo In-sung and Lee Byung-hun.

2) Been hearing it since last week and it finally got released. Great vocals and fits within the show very well. I was wondering if it was a kpop group singing it but it was the RnB group 4Men. May end up my favourite but still early. I feel this show will have a few more good ones so may get a few more for 2021, have hopes for Snowdrop as well but the first OST didn't sound that good (and sounds all English).

1) The rap takes away from it a bit as it was unnecessary but it's my favourite Twice song of the year. Twice's vocals over an old school melody is kryptonite.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!