USA <-- BOOSTER 'Snooze' = FAUCI , WALENSKY (CDC) ; COVID OMICRON ; 2021.12.25

• www.cnn.com/2021/12/24/health/fourth-dose-covid-19-vaccine-us

Is a (USA) fourth Covid-19 vaccine dose needed? USA health officials

say NOT YET ; 2021.12.24

(Note: ISRAEL , AUSTRALIA , GERMANY = already 4 Months Booster Time Gap)

*** Begin Quote (J.Reiner , CNN Medical Analyst) ***

"What the Israelis understand -- and I think a lot of people understand -- is that the longevity of the *BOOSTER* is probably somewhat *LIMITED* , and that after three or four months, we may start to see a (effectiveness) lack of durability of the booster shot," ... "Israel has taken the approach to (vaccine) booster (shot) people that are most in harm's way now," ... "So with more cases mounting around the world, it makes sense to take care of the health care system," ... "That's what the Israelis are going to do, and it's clear to me that's what (USA) we're going to do. We're (USA) just going to take it at an *UNNECESSARY* , *UNACCEPTABLY* LONG PERIOD OF TIME to get to the point where we (USA) get a fourth dose (Booster Shot). And I want to see a sense of *URGENCY* ... Even more than urgency, I want to see a sense of nimbleness," ... (Reiner added) ... "It's clear that (USA) we're going to booster (shot , eventually) ... We're going to give a (vaccine) fourth dose to at least a big portion of this population (USA)."

*** End Quote (J.Reiner , CNN Medical Analyst) ***

(My view) BIDEN should arrange for *both* FAUCI and WALENSKY (CDC) to be *replaced* in their jobs with *Fresh Horses* to carry forward the vaccination fight in the USA , as *quickly* as possible now ... EVERYONE is replaceable in their job ... The *Political Optics* of FAUCI and WALENSKY are now , to me , NOT ACCEPTABLE ... 'CHANGE IS GOOD' (BILL CLINTON).

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “New Thread Content Here Soon” to “USA <-- BOOSTER 'Snooze' = FAUCI , WALENSKY (CDC) ; COVID OMICRON ; 2021.12.25”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!