Lee Jin-ho reveals an "unruly member" who sent a letter to Yang Hyun Suk was the reason for 2NE1's disbandment

• Based off the way 2NE1 all still love each other and see each other occasionally, I don’t think it was one single member that ruined things for the group. Even though the quote tries to imply it was one specific member who didn’t comply, maybe what the company wanted was outrageous.

Agree. I mean it’s natural if a conflict might’ve happened but I don’t like how this person brings this up randomly. Neither why people should believe it. Watch some people target some members because they get off at controversies.

lt64IYu.gif

• There’s some vagueness in his words. As you can see many people would misunderstand and some of them would blame that member for ruining 2ne1 despite knowing her “problematic” actions were toward yg.

lt64IYu.gif

• I also would like to remember that Minzy left the company mostly because she was suffering of depression, not only because she had a lot of conflict with YG. She said "I needed some time to deal with my depression, find my own way and decide if this was something I really wanted to do".

• why does it make me think that it's Bom

since Dara and CL stay with YG years after 2NE1 disbandment , i think bom was this problematic members , they wouldn't keep the problematic member if the group is disbanded

I feel like this is some sort of implication against CL.

She finally opens up about how the company treated them during disbandment and all of a sudden, we are hearing about unruly behaviour and a letter that we've never heard of before?

YGE has always tried to shift the blame to the girls. First it was Minzy's fault for not re-signing for basement duty, then it was Bom's fault, now it is CL's fault.

The company and YG will never accept responsibility for the fact that they mismanaged and shelved the girls during their prime because YG got bored with them and moved onto his newer, prettier group (and that's not Blackpink shade because they have been mismanaged by him too)

The timing seems clearly to undermine CL and her complaints to me although I don't trust a word YGE says.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!