[NK][theqoo] TWICE 4TH WORLD TOUR ‘III’ – Announcement of Jeongyeon’s absence from the Seoul concert

• source: [theqoo] TWICE 4TH WORLD TOUR ‘III’ – Announcement of Jeongyeon’s absence from the Seoul concert

[theqoo] TWICE 4TH WORLD TOUR ‘III’ – Announcement of Jeongyeon’s absence from the Seoul concert – NetizenKore
    [Hello, this is JYPE. We would like to inform you that member Jeongyeon will not be able to attend the two-day TWICE 4th WORLD TOUR 'III' Seoul performances on
    netizen-kore.com

88C23B97-B8BB-445B-B48D-5792E3268100

[Hello, this is JYPE.

We would like to inform you that member Jeongyeon will not be able to attend the two-day TWICE 4th WORLD TOUR ‘III’ Seoul performances on the 25th and 26th of December due to health reasons, after consulting with herself and the members.

We are sorry to inform the fans who were waiting for this performance of the news of this absence. We will do our utmost best as a company so that our artist can promote healthily.

The following text is info on the full refunds available]

Original Post

[Views: 36,445, Comments: 343

Comments translated: 332 – 343]

1.ㅠㅠㅠ My heart aches, I hope she’ll get better soon

2. Wahh ㅠ Both she and the fans must be upset. It feels like I heard about her disc injury a while ago, so it doesn’t feel good that she’s still having trouble promoting

3. I’m not a fan but after hearing it’s a disc injury, it doesn’t feel like someone else’s business, so when I hear news of it every now and then, I end up rooting for her more ㅠㅠ

I have a disc injury and when you don’t exercise for a little and lose all your muscles, it feels like your disc is exploding so even walking is difficult

You seriously have to take constant care of it and it’s awful – but thinking of wearing heels and dancing makes my heart ache ㅠㅠㅠ I hope she can take care of it well ㅠㅠㅠ

4. Aigoo, so it’s a disc injury.. If you have a disc injury, you can’t move. If you can’t move, the muscles holding the disc disappear. and then the pain gets worse and your knees get worse too. It’s a vicious cycle. I couldn’t move to the point where it was difficult to go to the bathroom. I couldn’t get up and even just lying down was uncomfortable. It would be harder for someone who has to dress up and dance – it’s difficult to even imagine. I hope she gets well soon

5. I’ve got a disc injury too so it doesn’t seem like someone else’s business. I’m not a fan but I feel bad for her

6. Why are there so many awful kids on a post about someone being ill? That’s why she’s having a hard time mentally too

7. I hope the people who are saying anything bad get a disc injury soon

8. Ah seriously, disc injuries are such a sh*tty illness…. ㅜㅡㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. I think Jeongyeon must be most upset ㅠㅠㅠ TWICE, ONCE, let’s all be happy ㅜ

10. I’m another group’s fan but I hope Jeongyeon gets better soon and promotes well ㅠㅠㅠ

11. Don’t things like discs get worse when it’s winter? It’s cold, so I hope she’s careful and gets better soon

12. Idol kids debut when they’re young and work so hard that so many of them have these chronic injuries.. You get better only if you rest but they constantly have to promote and maintenance is particularly important for disc injuries ㅠㅠ She’ll be the one who’s most disappointed and I think it’ll be pretty hard on her mentally too… Since she’s already resting, I hope she can rest fully without any pressure

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I said it so many times...

they should take a look how long was Haseul's hiatus and take freakin notes

you can't bring her back for every activity like recording album, jpn single, photoshoot, and even MV

it would be ok if TWICE will be group promoting with 1 comeback per year, but this is girl group with most releases, what's a point of announcing hiatus but then when album is released she is in multiple songs etc.

What kind of 'health insurance'/treatment would that be?

Even man working in mine or factory with this kind of injury would get long break written on paper by doctor...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!