If dating wasn't a "scandal", pre-marital pregnancies wouldn't be so common among male idols.

• I'm not saying that pre-marital pregnancies are wrong or anything, marriage is not even important for me to have a whole family (consider that it is important in Korea), but thinking about how much idols get dragged for dating when they're still idols, it's totally understandable why we get such news so often.

If idols could date without issues, they'd get married without issues and eventually have their kids also without issues.

But since dating is a "scandal", fans start to rage, the public starts trashing idols for "milking their fans while they're dating" (the most absurd thing I often read about male idols dating), they feel like hiding their relationships at all costs to avoid backlash towards themselves and to protect their partners (often non-celebrities).

For sure they'll end up living as a married couple and will probably have kids and to avoid problems with laws involving parenting, they end up getting married as a result, since it's easier to deal with such situations and for legal issues involving their future kids.

Many like saying it's a bomb marriage or smth (it could be, but still, not a problem at all), but I doubt a lot that this is the only and most plausible reason.

The fact that male idols have to write full handwritten letters just to say their fans that they love someone else and that some even say sorry to their fans for that tells a lot about how problematic is this.

I just find it disgusting to read messages like these below when the public themselves don't let idols date freely.

NO, it's not a fckn trend.

YOU and YOUR PREJUDICE are the reason why it happens.

• I mean at least they have the politeness to tell the fans when it happens. They can always go the route that some Japanese celebrities do when they're like "oh yeah btw I've actually been married for 20 years and I have a 14 year old child" ^^

• I mean at least they have the politeness to tell the fans when it happens. They can always go the route that some Japanese celebrities do when they're like "oh yeah btw I've actually been married for 20 years and I have a 14 year old child" ^^

They're totally right for that!

• actually he write beautiful letter because he started it all with big words about dating her for years, help that he got from his gf, and that they were planning marriage after his military dischargment

he also overall right away said he will be leaving company

so I don't see why people are even commenting, even those salty bastards and jelly girls should shut up

even more he is 31 by international age, that's whole grown ass man not some 18-20 year old kid who went on fkin spree with his same age or even younger high schooler girlfriend

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How is childbirth and marriage a trend I'm-

Is it really that rare in Korea?From what I know,most couples do engage in sexual intercourse before marriage,and pregnancy is something that just happens,even when you're protected.

• It's not just fans, companies purposely ban dating because they need fans to believe their idols will love them back (relating to parasocial relationships) and no, most fans in Korea do not care about who is marrying who and having babies, it's just news articles that make it seem like everyone is losing their minds, when in reality, nobody gives a crap, remember when Chen got married and had a baby? only 5 fans sat out in protest, nobody else cared.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• actually he write beautiful letter because he started it all with big words about dating her for years, help that he got from his gf, and that they were planning marriage after his military dischargment

he also overall right away said he will be leaving company

so I don't see why people are even commenting, even those salty bastards and jelly girls should shut up

even more he is 31 by international age, that's whole grown ass man not some 18-20 year old kid who went on fkin spree with his same age or even younger high schooler girlfriend

His letter was indeed beautiful! It showed how much he appreciates his future wife!

• How is childbirth and marriage a trend I'm-

Is it really that rare in Korea?From what I know,most couples do engage in sexual intercourse before marriage,and pregnancy is something that just happens,even when you're protected.

Exactly!

They just like dragging everyone even if they're just living happy lives.

• Well no wonder there're more news lile this lately

2nd gen idols are in their 30s, some even late 30s now ...what do they expect from them ? To have first kid when they're 50 ? :suure:

They don't choose to get married first even when they want to because they might end up like Suju Sungmin :facepalm:

They should be happy these idols are helping with the low childbirth rate in SK :teeheek:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!