Mnet announces Boys Planet 2022 at MAMA LOL

• Will the final group be as successful as kep1er? 3

1. Yes (2) 67%
    2. No (1) 33%

I mean who didn’t see this coming? Apparently, the contestants have to belong to no agency almost like pd Japan most likely meaning that the group is going to be permanent and kep1er stans are big mad 😭

• I almost like pd Japan

That reminds me: I remember as they said that people have to have ZERO realations with the entertainment industry, wich caused many people to belive that all the boys on PDJ were office worker, street worker, city worker, students,... but at the end half of all people on PDJ had backgrounds as actor, background dancer, company trainee, boygroup member, model,...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• That reminds me: I remember as they said that people have to have ZERO realations with the entertainment industry, wich caused many people to belive that all the boys on PDJ were office worker, street worker, city worker, students,... but at the end half of all people on PDJ had backgrounds as actor, background dancer, company trainee, boygroup member, model,...

They actually thought that? I’m screaming :pepe-clown-gear:

• They actually thought that? I’m screaming :pepe-clown-gear:

JO1 debuted with Ren who was background dancer and dance teacher, Shion as ex. FNC Entertainment trainee, Ruki who was in a boygroup before and Mame who was also a dance teacher before and Shosei and Keigo got dance training in the dance academy of the Japanese company LDH before. Only Sho said he was zero skilled in singing and dancing out of the members as he joined PDJ. And fans telling non-fans who are new to JO1 : "Do you belive it, everyone was a normal student or office worker before" ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I don't know if they will be as successful. Neither group has debuted yet, and the show hasn't even aired.

Most produce groups find success in a general sense though so like... they'll probably have success.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• JO1 debuted with Ren who was background dancer and dance teacher, Shion as ex. FNC Entertainment trainee, Ruki who was in a boygroup before and Mame who was also a dance teacher before and Shosei and Keigo got dance training in the dance academy of the Japanese company LDH before. Only Sho said he was zero skilled in singing and dancing out of the members as he joined PDJ. And fans telling non-fans who are new to JO1 : "Do you belive it, everyone was a normal student or office worker before" ...

Yeah I peeped that LOL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!