Listening To This Song Before Bed

• Listening To This Song Before Bed

I love this song.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What are you listening to before bed?

• Wow I like this! But everytime I see fromis_9 I think of Heechul lol. Is he still associated with them?

I've been listening to Method Man and Redman all day.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i usually listen to one of taylor swift's softer songs like wildest dreams lmao

for a while it was this song though

External Content www.youtube.com

• i usually listen to one of taylor swift's softer songs like wildest dreams lmao

for a while it was this song though

External Content www.youtube.com

Love this. Always like DO.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!