RaNia songs leak

• OK SO if someone have unrealesed rania songs that leaked in past, then please send me them ;( theres so many confirmed rania unrealesed songs - accleration, anyone who cares, stars over me, tonight and over and over recorded by rania in 2018 version (the songs was officialy realesed as black swan), the 2014 lineup versions of many rania future songs (get out and make me ahh leaked) ;(;(;( i actually have only make me ahh and looking for other if someone have... ?(Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: rania kpop di

Code
     [pre][pre][pre][/pre][/pre][/pre]                             STAN RANIA  [center][/center][tt][/tt] [tt][/tt]
    Code
    saem is a demon    
  • I just saw the Make Me Ah dance practice clip of some of RaNia's original members and boy, that would have been epic if they released it with that lineup. Say what you want but RaNia's first lineup was the best in skill (vocals and dance), ESPECIALY JOOYI!. All the later lineups felt weak. Demonstrate was the last comeback where I was actually somewhat impressed by their performance (and that's thanks to the 3 original members Xia, T-ae and Di).

• I just saw the Make Me Ah dance practice clip of some of RaNia's original members and boy, that would have been epic if they released it with that lineup. Say what you want but RaNia's first lineup was the best in skill (vocals and dance), ESPECIALY JOOYI!. All the later lineups felt weak. Demonstrate was the last comeback where I was actually somewhat impressed by their performance (and that's thanks to the 3 original members Xia, T-ae and Di).

this :(( jooyi is actually best kpop vocal imo.. she is so underrated... i love the 2014 version. i talked to sharon and she said she deleted the full version after she uploaded the shorter on instagram :(( its so sad..

Code
     [pre][pre][pre][/pre][/pre][/pre]                             STAN RANIA  [center][/center][tt][/tt] [tt][/tt]
    Code
    saem is a demon    
  • Make Me Ah was actually promoted for a BRIEF min but they never released an MV

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Killer by original Rania

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just Go (English) - Original RaNia

Start a Fire (English)

Secret Party - (OG RaNia)

i like ur sig

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!