[theqoo] Netizens praise Jung Chaeyeon's acting improvement in her historical drama

• source: [theqoo] Netizens praise Jung Chaeyeon's acting improvement in her historical drama

[연모] 생각보다 사극톤 괜찮은 정채연 - 스퀘어 카테고리
    https://twitter.com/yebin_princess/status/1468206686032654339?s=21 https://twitter.com/yebin_princess/status/1468207813545508868?s=21 초반엔 캐릭터가 너무 깨발랄해서 연기 어색하다…
    theqoo.net

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In the beginning, I heard that her acting was a bit awkward because the character was so lively, but as the character became grew and became more mature, the acting reviews among those who watched the drama improved.

5LydaW2.png

YcpcWwK.png

Comments:

1. Her acting is good, I hope she can do another historical drama
    2. In the beginning, the tone of her voice was not so good, but did she become more mature?
    3. Pretty
    4. I was surprised when I saw how good she has gotten recently
    5. In the beginning, it seems that the direction was deliberately done that way, which confused some people. Some of the conversations at the beginning were confusing. But towards the second half, the tone of the drama becomes calmer, so it's good.
    6. The actors are doing well....it seems to me that the two of them are getting along extremely well
    7. In the beginning, the tone didn't bother me because her character was like a bright girl who was in love for the first time and who didn't know anything ㅋㅋ Now, because she's suffering from heartache, her acting and tone have stabilized a lot ㅠㅠ
    8. Good job
    9. She's doing well
    10. Her face suits the historical drama so well ㅠㅠ I want to see more of her

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Chaeyeonie! What drama is this? I didn't even know she was in a drama.

The King's Affection
    When the Crown Prince's consort gives birth to twins, the twins are considered an ominous sign, and the order is sent to kill the daughter. To save her,...
    mydramalist.com

https://asianwiki.com/The_King%27s_Affection

The Crown Prince's wife gave birth to twins, but twins were considered an ominous sign. The twin daughter was supposed to be killed, but her mother begged to save her life. Secretly, the twin daughter is sent out of the palace. A few years later, the twin son Lee Hwi is killed. The Crown Prince's wife hides her twin son's death and brings her twin daughter back to the palace and raises her as Prince Lee Hwi (Park Eun-Bin). Lee Hwi eventually becomes a crown prince, but she is afraid her real identity will be revealed. Because of her secret, Lee Hwi is unable to have anyone close to her. She hides her emotions from others and she makes biting remarks.

Jung Ji-Un (Ro Woon) is Lee Hwi’s teacher. Jung Ji-Un comes from a noble family. He is handsome, smart and an optimist who enjoys life. Crown Prince Lee Hwi develops feeling for Jung Ji-Un.

If I understood the commenters correctly, her character falls for the crown princess who is pretending to be the crown prince.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Interesting plot. :pepe-notes:

It's a little more serious than your typical cross dressing show.

Everyone is commenting how they feel for her character's broken heart so yeah, it sounds interesting

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!