Trends in KPop who used to be cringe

• What are some trends in KPop who used to be cringe but are no more cringe?

Back as Ravi had split-dyed hair around 2017 yall made fun of that

unnamed.jpg

4 years later and half of all idol dye their hair in 2 colors and you love it. Some people on the internet where even praising Billie Eilish for dying her hair in 2 colors to aparently begin that trend :watt: than Jennie does it and BOOOM everyone does it

What are some trends in KPop who used to be cringe but are no more cringe?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• This is still cringe🤮

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bad rapping...

I remember we used to clown the strange raps and meme them.

shawty imma party till the sun down - YouTube

unfortunately, 4th gen made it cool and i swear literally every song now, (even from singers like chungha and sunmi) have terrible cringe raps.

• The only BG member that pull off split dyed hair is GD and bobby .

But at the same time both of them do it in black and white.

Now I just realized . U talking about 2 colored?? Or just split half half???

If 2 colored then alot of idol pull it off back then too .

For GG member . Split colored hair is easier to pull coz u can just use the Harley Quinn aesthetic like nakyung

For it's the over the top sexy expression , u could include the ending fairy cam in there too .

Some of them are unironically funny tho .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!