I love how they styled the idol band (which consists of real idols) for this drama

• vzU3f57.png

U-Kiss Jun, NU'EST JR, Yoon Jisung, AB6IX Donghyun

U-KISS’s Lee Jun Young, NU’EST’s JR, Yoon Ji Sung, AB6IX’s Kim Dong Hyun, And Jang Dong Joo Talk About Forming An Idol Band For “Let Me Be Your Knight”

Fifth member is actor Jang Dongjoo

Jang Dong Joo (장동주) - MyDramaList

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I even like the drama music

Meet LUNA, The New K-Pop Group That...Doesn't Exist? - Koreaboo

Their uniforms are so cool

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Luna is my favorite new idol group

Meet LUNA, The New K-Pop Group That...Doesn't Exist? - KpopHit - KPOP HIT

The drama is called I'll Be Your Night

AB6IX - CHERRY -Japanese ver.- : r/AB6IX

Let Me Be Your Knight (2021) - MyDramaList

Also called Let Me Be Your Knight (yes, with a K)

Synopsis of I'll Be Your Night, JR NU'EST's Debut Drama – 1NEWS

sfFTLOd.gif

eJXF8AQ.gif

fImoBGk.gif

GomrclK.gif

SGUFwNU.gif

fIaKgsU.gif

AB3t7Nw.gif

LvnWiOe.gif

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• sadly ratings dropped from 2.1 to 1.2, which is huge drop from premiere to just 4th episode

but yeah songs are nice

I thing that Idol drama's won't be that much of a hit until writers will learn how to tell a story of multiple characters instead of focusing on one couple

IDOL: The Coup is better in those things, at least we have proper scenes of other members

• That sucks, I didn't know the ratings dropped :-(

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!