Is sakura the only global idol in jpop?

• Akb is smart for promo j-idol like sakura in kpop.(now she is really popular in asia especially China so money)

i mean 11 years carrer for miyawaki sakura since the thing is debuted to age of 5 years for theather in Japan.

Her futur was always great .

Hitomi is only member japanese in izone(least popular in izone)even in japan she isn’t popular ;(.

My English is suck...

• Yes but underrated member in izone

Hitomi should stay in kpop industry .

Nako is pretty popular in Japan but big difference sakura is really huge idol so face of akb now

The question is are they (all three of them) returning back to JPN or otherwise.

With Sakura - she is pretty...and realistically that's all you need. Within Izone (I'm not even comparing her to other groups just within Izone) she ranks below average in terms of singing and dancing (I'm just being objective) but she's a visual and what more do you need? She can continue in Kpop or go back she'll be successful either way.

The difference is Hitomi and Nako are not as pretty - personally I think that they are better at singing and dancing that Sakura but that's neither here or there. Because they are less pretty they are less popular therefore they will have no consider their options going forward

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!