Your favorite SMTM 10 Stage? (bobby proves his rap legend status again)

• i'm simping for bobby so much omg. i'm sorry to his wife and kid for feeling this way but OH MY GOD. the stage was so good that even koreans who usually go off on idols who get married, sat back down and praised him. Istg wow.

too bad it wont do as well as the sing-rap song this round. they release sing-rap songs because they're easier for people not interested in rap to listen to and always do better on charts. team graynoma released 3 completely different stages. waiting for zion.t's stage desperately <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• did they release this performance but with reactions of other rappers and fans?

I want to see how people reacted when Bobby has taken mask off :D

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• did they release this performance but with reactions of other rappers and fans?

I want to see how people reacted when Bobby has taken mask off :D

i think they have

i watched it a couple of times.

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!