Enhypen never fails with their intro tracks

• All of their intros so far are some of my fave songs from their respective albums (The Invitation and Whiteout are two of my fave b-sides of the year) and they're just so great!

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Whenever I mention my Enhypen's fave songs, this one below is always listed. Perfect!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The narration of this song reminds me of Lord of The Flies book.

I love the amount of Drum 'n' Bass in this album.

I love tracks with narrations and I hope EN- remains doing those amazing intros!

• Yessssss! I love them all too, though i wish they would go back to the more fuller track feel of the first two intros as i thought Whiteout was a bit too instrumental for my taste

I'm too into instrumentals <3

For some reason, Whiteout's instrumentals reminded me of early (and softer lol) SKZ, I love it!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!